Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

GTA V Coming Up On 60 Million Units Shipped

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

troutski

The game was at 52 million units back in May as far as shipments are concerned. It could be at 55 million before September, or sooner. Perhaps the holidays will push the game over 60 million units, which would be an incredible amount of units to ship. That's something that only a couple of other games have managed!

FuZyOn

Wow, this number is incredible! Does "units" also mean how many times the game was purchased online? If not, I can't believe how many people have purchased and played this game. It was definitely worth the hype.

Wubwub

That number is insane I even have trouble imagining how it would look like physically and even though I'm partially surprised I have to say it's very warranted since they have a great track record and you could tell they have their finger on the pulse.

mssfgaming

That's actually insane. Rockstar has a very good record of making awesome games like Red Dead Redemption and LA Noire and GTA V is not an exception. Although I feel like the game is a little bit too overhyped, it is still an amazing game and it's no wonder why it's reaching this kind of milestone. Rockstar must be overjoyed by this and with the holidays coming in half a year, more sales would be estimated to come as well. However, I feel like because this game was on the previous generation of consoles, the new one and PC, there's hardly any question on why there is so many units shipped.

It's pretty insane how Rockstar is selling so many units of GTA V. I mean the game is pretty good, but they have really sneaky ways of selling copies of GTA V sometimes. I remember during the Summer Steam Sale... they increased the price of GTA V then put it on "sale" which brought it back to the price it was originally.