Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Gran Turismo 6 Unveils Subaru Viziv

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
A

Alex Bean

viz.png

Gran Turismo 6 has revealed the newest of their Vision Series cars – the Subaru Viziv…

The post Gran Turismo 6 Unveils Subaru Viziv appeared first on Racing Game Central.

Continue reading...

BluBird

I’m starting to think car designers aren’t actually that creative. A good portion of these VGTs look a good bit alike.

Oh, and when I read that the car was going to be in the next update 1.14 I thought for a split second that the update was coming 1/14/15 and almost died. Luckily, I’m an idiot.

Squigly

Doesn't look all that special, but it does have that Subaru look and feel to it. Hope that it can come in more vibrant colors than plain silver.

I don't think anybody would choose to drive a Subaru if they had their pick of any vehicle. It's just not a very "sexy" ride. That being said, the developers appeared to do a decent job on this. It looks pretty sleak and appealing. Gives the Sabaru a more edgy feel than you might expect. I would like to see more creative and better cars, though. I don't see the Sabaru really exciting people very much.

troutski

It looks good to me, although there are plenty of cars that share similar features in the game and in real life. I'd still drive this in the game and in real life, though!