Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Gran Turismo 6 Adding Another Chaparral To The Stable

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
A

Alex Bean

chap1.png

Gran Turismo 6 already has the speedy Chaparral 2D and the vacuum-cleaner-like Chaparral 2J as representatives of the famed Chaparral race car lineage and now they will enhance their stable by adding the Chaparral 2X concept car as part of its Vision series.

The real life Chaparral 2J

The Chaparral 2X concept car will make its real life debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show in the Los Angeles Convention Center between November 21-30, 2014.

The post Gran Turismo 6 Adding Another Chaparral To The Stable appeared first on Racing Game Central.

Continue reading...

Squigly

The car sihoulette looks very unique, can't wait to see what it really looks like when it is revealed. I find the headlights to be very futuristic and appealing as well.

BluBird

Aye, it's not a brilliant teaser - hopefully there are better pics when the 2X is unveiled in full next week. Given this is a Chaparral, though, I've high hopes for this one being the most forward-thinking and outlandish VGT so far.

It's a pretty cool looking ride. It's kind of futuristic and a throw back at the same time. I don't think it's the coolest ride in the GT6 stable, though. It'll be a welcome addition though. Always nice to get new rides, especially a Charparral. Are there going to be more additions or is this is it?