Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Games you can't finish?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

RamZor

I never finished Amnesia: The Dark Descent, because I pirated the game and it was bugged so that I couldn't continue to play it. I didn't want to buy the game or download another release so I just deleted and never finished the game.
You should really try to get another download. This game is really awesome in my opinion.

sillylab

I have never been able to finish amnesia. The game is just absolutely terrifying. Every time I try and play I end up quitting within 5 minutes. The only way I would be able to beat it would be with the lights on and 8 other people in the room, but that would be too much cheating for me.

Euro Truck simulator, although the jobs are endless the map is huge. If you completed the whole map then you can say that you have completed the game. I am about 60 hours in and have only uncovered 35% of the entire map. So many cities and highways to visit it may take a completely hardcore person to fully get 100% completion.

moaz13

The Binding of Isaac. I'm good at rebirth, but the original is so slow and has bad performance, I can't play it at all. It's also a much harder game in my opinion.

Kamarsun1

What games do you have trouble finishing?
I can't remember the last time I finished a game. I don't have time to spend hours and hours, like I use to. Once upon a time it use to be really fun to beat games, it's just not that serious to me anymore.

gats

Euro Truck simulator, although the jobs are endless the map is huge. If you completed the whole map then you can say that you have completed the game. I am about 60 hours in and have only uncovered 35% of the entire map. So many cities and highways to visit it may take a completely hardcore person to fully get 100% completion.
I honestly couldn't play 10 minutes of those truck simulator games. If I wanted to drive a truck, I could get a job in real life and get paid as well lol.

niiro17

All Borderlands game and the old old old game Pepsi Man. With Borderlands, I can't seem to finish it, I'm having a hard time to play it because the game is really not my type. And as for Pepsi man, there is one level that I really can't finish it. And that was when I'm 9 yrs old at that time. And recently I tried to play it again, and I really can't finish on the same level I left years ago. And I quit. Never gonna play it again.

Wubwub

I can't remember the last time I finished a game. I don't have time to spend hours and hours, like I use to. Once upon a time it use to be really fun to beat games, it's just not that serious to me anymore.
Same here! Though, to be fair, even when I was younger and had lots more time I still never finished games. I was just never that curious to see the end screen. Only the few choice games that got me to obsessed enough to see them to the end but for most other games, even the great ones, I was just not too interested in finishing them.

I actually have a huge list of games in my Steam library that I haven't even touched! I bought some Indie package with Company of Heroes or something. Not sure if that's a campaign game or not, but I never even bothered to download them.

ACSAPA

There are a few that I still haven't finished. As much as I like the Assassin's Creed series, I still have yet to finish even one of those games. I have Assassin's Creed 1 and 2. Also, I never finished Star Ocean 3, which I'm ashamed of because I love that game and the story.

Wubwub

I actually have a huge list of games in my Steam library that I haven't even touched! I bought some Indie package with Company of Heroes or something. Not sure if that's a campaign game or not, but I never even bothered to download them.
I have a lot of games in my backlog as well and it's partly why I'm not in a hurry to get a new console. Hopefully none of them are too difficult, to finish but games nowadays are built that way I think so I should be safe with my list.

gats

There are a few that I still haven't finished. As much as I like the Assassin's Creed series, I still have yet to finish even one of those games. I have Assassin's Creed 1 and 2. Also, I never finished Star Ocean 3, which I'm ashamed of because I love that game and the story.
I don't blame you, those star ocean games take a long time to fully finish, it is much like reading a long novel. The story is great though.

Okaviator

I've had trouble finishing the Assasin's Creed Series because I find that the missions drag on and on. However, I am coming back to these games to try and complete them.

Locoton22

Well, I still remember having a lot of truble trying to finish Devil May Cry 3, it was kinda problematic because I was just a kid and did not really understandthe game's mechanic and my PC was crapy those days, however I still would like to play it again and see it I can finally finish it.

sillylucy

I can't finish GTV IV because I am stuck with no missions right now. It is pretty annoying and I want to finish the game. I think I only have 25% off it left. I am stuck in some glitch and I have tried calling people to work some jobs, but the story mode does not progress any further. I really don't want to restart the whole thing and start from scratch.

FuZyOn

Definitely Skyrim, the game is just way too big and I don't really have the time to play that much. It's amazingly fun though! :D

Arvis

Obviously Skyrim. So many side quests I'm doing that I never really get to do the main quest. It's an amazing game, would recommend to anyone who is not sure about playing it.