Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Haroon

Saying honestly that I like all the character in GTA vice city.They all have their own specific features which make people to like them most.By the way, my favorite character in the game is Tommy who has perfect speakings.He is a well designed character to play and enjoy the game smoothly.

holmes22

I forgot that he was voiced by Ray Liotta. Hearing now it will probably be so obvious, and I did know it at one point, but it must have got lost along the way.

overcast

Nothing specific character. I like pretty much any character. And considering the exploration part. I think it'd be reasonable to say game is good in many ways. It's just that you have to get alone with the game and have fun.

walter12

Nothing specific character. I like pretty much any character. And considering the exploration part. I think it'd be reasonable to say game is good in many ways. It's just that you have to get alone with the game and have fun.
I agree, you don't have to focus on one thing, just have fun.

razer

I liked Lance Vance and Tommy Vercetti. Kent Paul ( I think that was his name ) was pretty funny at times so he wasn't bad either.
Other than those, not many interesting characters in the game.

seotoppewdie

Ngàn lần như ý
Vạn lần như mơ
Triệu sự bất ngờ
Tỷ lần hạnh phúc
Tống cựu nghênh tân
Vạn sự cát tường
Toàn gia an phúc.

FolkArtist

I would have to go with a GTA Vice City character called Auntie Poulet, because she fits right in there with all the other shady characters in this game as well. She is the leader of a Haitian gang in Vice City with no morals- and she likes to feed people voodoo potions to trick them.
APW.jpg

walter12

I would have to go with a GTA Vice City character called Auntie Poulet, because she fits right in there with all the other shady characters in this game as well. She is the leader of a Haitian gang in Vice City with no morals- and she likes to feed people voodoo potions to trick them.
View attachment 262
It was rather an interesting character but annoying as well