Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Does your work do christmas parties?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

billydd

My workplace has decided to do away with parties this year apparantly its a money saving thing, l don't live for these parties but its nice when the company puts on a good knees up at christmas time. Your thoughts please.....

Awildgmr

We still have Christmas parties at my workplace, but they're not as good as they were in the past. They have gotten really cheap with the gifts and the food is awful. They pick dishes no one likes to eat and they are not very christmasy dishes either.

Qamra

We are having Christmas party in some big pub this year, I believe there is one unofficial meeting as well.
It can be quite fun as long as you like your co-workers lol. We don't focus on food and don't do gifts, it's just a nice quiet meeting for few drinks and chat.

Awildgmr

I know they have a Christmas dinner planned at my workplace, but I don't have much excitement for it. The gifts have been cheap and crappy and the food is not that good anymore. I use to look forward to the Christmas party, but now I would rather eat something and go home.