Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

does anyone still watch simpsons?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

billydd

I think its fair to say that simpsons is more for adults than kids so I was wondering if any of you adults still watch it or maybe you never watched it as a child but now you watch it as a adult. Yes I do watch it when l'm at home and l'm bored.:)

Awildgmr

I use to watch it as a kid, but I stopped watching it when I got older. I tried watching a few episodes, but it's not as good as it use to be. I thibk it was more entertaining then than it is now.

Awildgmr

I like South Park too and I watch that still. I find it as funny now as it was then. I am glad that that show hasn't changed when it comes to humor.

TheViper

The last time I watched a full episode of The Simpsons was back in 2011. I just can't seem to sit and watch it like I use to. Maybe it is because I am more into anime and manga these days.

randee555

I used to absolutely love The Simpsons!! It was one of my favorite shows as a kid. I still catch bits and pieces from time to time but never really watch a full episode. It's not the same and has become an adult cartoon now, which is okay but I'm used to it the old way. Still a classic show though.

Wubwub

I watched the old episodes but the new ones aren't appealing enough for me anymore to want to keep up. I'd rather just spend my time watching other shows since there are so many of them now. The old ones are still dear to me though and I will probably watch them all again with fondness when I am much older.

SuperiorCallz

I used to watch it quite regularly when I was younger, but I've sort of faded out now. Mostly because I don't watch TV in general anymore and am mostly just on the computer. When I do watch TV though, it's mostly just online and shows such as Breaking Bad :D

Kamarsun1

I think its fair to say that simpsons is more for adults than kids so I was wondering if any of you adults still watch it or maybe you never watched it as a child but now you watch it as a adult. Yes I do watch it when l'm at home and l'm bored.:)
I remember when the Simpsons were more for kids. Wow, is the Simpsons still on? How many seasons are there? They have to be one of the longest running shows of all time. I stopped watching the Simpsons a while ago.

niiro17

I watch Simpsons. But the last time I watched it was back in 2011. Not doing anything at that time might as well watch it. Today or recent years, I've been playing games and of course go to college. Don't have enough time to watch.

wulfman

I remember when the Simpsons were more for kids. Wow, is the Simpsons still on? How many seasons are there? They have to be one of the longest running shows of all time. I stopped watching the Simpsons a while ago.

They are in their 26th season currently. The longest running show in the history of television !

wulfman

I still love the original 10-12 seasons. After that I did not watch it regularly. Only if there was an episode that was talked about, then I would try and watch it. The show lost that charm for me.

Wubwub

Simpsons will go over 30 seasons for sure.
Definitely. At this point it's not so much a cartoon anymore but more a product, and like any product they will keep making and selling it as long as people will still pay for it.

I used to see Simpsons on the guide all the time. But now, I don't really see it anymore. Maybe once in a while I might catch it, but not very often.

Wubwub

I used to see Simpsons on the guide all the time. But now, I don't really see it anymore. Maybe once in a while I might catch it, but not very often.
Me too. The quality of the storylines have really gone down so I mostly just put it on whenever there's absolutely nothing else to watch and even then I sometimes would still prefer just not watching anything at all.

mssfgaming

Like a lot of cartoons in the past, they run out of steam when it comes to shows like Simpsons, Spongebob etc. To me, the best televisions shows are the ones that last for the time that it needs to be perfected. Some animated television shows like Adventure Time is still hitting their stride, which is amazing to think of because it's their 6th season so far and it's still getting the acclaim that it deserves. Simpsons needs to be fresh to be relevant again, something that is very hard to do in this day and age.