Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

NASCAR 14 Do you play online?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

diecarmona

I realized that' I've not played online in over a week. It's been nice not having to worry about connections, slow speed from other players, and the little burps that go along with it. Kind of a nice break.

This. I yearn for the day when good fibre optic internet connection is free and mandatory all over the world. I really hate lag more than Hitler. :p

Also, another problem with online games is how much of an advantage hardcore players have over casuals. With most games, I don't spend enough time playing them to become even half as good as the usual people you see online.

shreklock

Of course, playing only with bots is boring, you can;t compare it to playing with real people. Though sometimes griefers do ruin my mood when they do annoying things.

This. I yearn for the day when good fibre optic internet connection is free and mandatory all over the world. I really hate lag more than Hitler. :p

Also, another problem with online games is how much of an advantage hardcore players have over casuals. With most games, I don't spend enough time playing them to become even half as good as the usual people you see online.
good point, I'm not a hard core guy and if you are a newbie and ask a question or screw up some people will help but you generally get rolled over with insults from a couple of hard core players. It does not happen all of the time but it's happened to me twice. It's a game... A GAME!

allarijit

Yup I do, and online matches are one of the most thrilling/competitive aspects of racing games! There are a bunch of games online: Mario Kart Wii, Need For Speed series, NASCAR series are just a few which have great multiplayer options in my opinion!

I definitely play online, I'm of the idea that racing games are much more enjoyable when you can play them with other people. That's why I usually start playing online and forget about the single player entirely.