Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Dirt Rally

• Thread starter Deleted member 57331
  • Start date
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
D

Deleted member 57331

Does anyone play Dirt Rally? I was hoping to set up a league or something if anyone would be interested.

ZXD123

I used to play but haven't in awhile. Really fun game and I would recommend. If you could get a league going, I probably would join.

Susime

Got it for the Xbone yesterday and am enjoying it a lot so far. I'm only using the Mini Cooper S at the moment and doing pretty well so far. Just done the 4th event of the Championship and so far I am 4th in the standings. My aim is to get up to 3rd by the seasons end

erook7878

What console can you play the game on? I'd be interested in playing against others. Is it using real driving physics or is more arcade like?

Susime

It's available for PS4, XBOX One and also PC.

The handling and physics are pretty realistic, especially when you turn the driving aids off and the visuals are pretty beautiful.

Squigly

Bought the game on Steam, it's plenty of fun! One of the best dirt racing titles available on PC.

raceman998

I have played that game on PC. The graphics is decent but not amazing but still, I love that game. You should really check it out.

FuZyOn

Does the offer still stand? I would love to play it with someone since my friends don't like this game at all. :p

raceman998

The handling and physics are pretty realistic, especially when you turn the driving aids off and the visuals are pretty beautiful.
I have played this game on my PC and I must say it was real fun.

Denis Hard

Does anyone play Dirt Rally? I was hoping to set up a league or something if anyone would be interested.
I've played some of the other "Dirt" games in the series I haven't yet played Dirt rally. The game has got lots of praise from many critics all of whom have made me believe that it's really good game. But as it's a hard core sim I guess I won't be playing the game until I get myself some sim racing gear.

No, but I would be willing to try it if it is an enjoyable game for me. I like trying new things, but then again, in racing games, nothing is ever "new", it is just a variation of older games, as it's basically the same premise: you start the race at the back, you out-maneuver your opponents, you win, you earn points, you upgrade your vehicle or trade it in for a better model. It's been done countless times, but I hope something new comes along.

justrace

I loved playing this game on the PC. I love playing the games on the PC because of it's large screen. I know it sounds strange but I don't like the consoles.