Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Banister

I will be honest, I have never completed any of the GTA games 100%. I don't have that kind of patience unfortunately.
I thought I am the only one with a low patience in playing the GTA games but now am aware am not alone. What game did you play and you felt that if not otherwise you could have completed it Nub-connon.

Screenager1988

I've never completed any of the games 100% as shown in the menu screen ,collecting all the hidden packages etc. Though I do always beat the story modes as I think they are really well written and make me chuckle.

Going back and replaying them is difficult though as they make such leaps and bounds in terms of writing and voice acting all the time.

TheViper

I only focused on beating the story for the most part. Then over a period of time I will play until I get everything. The only goal I have when playing GTA is the get to the end.

hydrlon

I managed to get to like %90 in like a matter of days of hardcore playing through break time, but I never completed the game entirely. Might give it a shot again.

sillylucy

I did beat this game 100% and then i played it on my PSP to 100%. I prefer playing this game on my PSP for that reason. I think it reminds me of playing it while on a family camping trip.

ENO1986

I finally beat lost and damned 100% so I finally beat them all! it was surprisingly more fun then I thought it would be I am not usually a bike kind of guy, but I enjoyed the story more then Balled of Gay Tony.

Joseph

Of course! Three times if I may add :p
It was such a good game. The first time I completed was sort of a get-to-know-the-story kind of playthrough, and the other two were to get to know the game better and find all the hidden packages.
It's story definitely competes with San Andreas's and the best part would have to be the way Rockstar modelled the map. It's just so well made.

daimashin

I didn't beat it. I got sidetracked roaming around killing people. I'm about 80 percent done on the story when I stopped playing. I wasn't concerned about how the story was, that's why I didn't bother.

sos

I have finished ever Gta game that I have ever played. I have a certain attraction to ensuring that I have got things done. Therefore, I finish the game the get into roaming.

mizore742

I have OCD and a very curious mind so yes I finished the game. I wanted to see if there were any easter eggs or such at the end like they do for most games. I also always finish what I start.

I did when i was around 12 or 13 that game being able to be played on a long car ride was a complete godsend! i had some of the most fun in any gta when i played lcs.

morganks1015

I did complete it! I loved it! I love all of the GTA games though, and play every one of them!

It was so much fun! It was fun to play all of their main missions and side missions in the game even though some were frustrating!

I've actually never completed the game. I've had GTA for 5 or so years now, and I've really only played maybe half of the game. I think the main character's name is Tony. I did remember unlocking the second city part of the game, but after that, I sort of just left it to play computer games. I just didn't find the motivation to continue playing. Maybe I'll get back to it one day.

jurew2

I never reached 100% completition in this GTA. Last time I played it I was stuck at 96% and I couldn't make it to this 100%. I know that my friend made it to 100% and I was so jealous of him that I wanted to steal his memory card just so I would have completed the game. However he never told be what to do to make it to the 100%, and now if I think about it I never asked him to do it, it is really my own fault. I might try to make it 100% in the future, but now it is time for the new GTAs that come out and make that came 100% completed before going back to the old which are filled with nostalgia and a lot of good memories.

martindrox

As for GTA VC, I've completed 100% but it took me so long, but GTA V, I rarely understood what to do, so that's why i couldn't finish it. it's not like VC. VC is much easier and understandable. As for other GTA parts so of them I've finished some of them i couldn't, it really depends on how much i'm in the game.

ash2014uk

I managed to complete the game but i didnt find any of the secrets though.
I did manage to finish the story though.
Loved it so much!

samosam

I have completed the game 100% and at the end you should be able to free roam the city without any new missions. All the missions can be accessed from the phone if anyone shall want to replay that level. I have beat the story but currently I'm playing online which is also fun as the team death match is my favorite type.

Nope. I tried getting into it, but the system kept lagging, or maybe the iso/umd was just bugged. From what little I have seen of it, it's not something that looks more different than GTA III. Is it even worth playing?

pascual

My PSP died on me before completing the game and I never got a chance to finish it. :(

I should check if it is available and works for the Vita, because I loved this game for the half that I did complete.

Henry

I didn't complete GTA IV. I got stuck in some part i can't remember and i just got fed up and i just quit the game. It's a real shame because i was really getting into the game by that time. What can i say, i'm just a quitter.