Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Classic racing games

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

ACSAPA

I know how people really love the Need for Speed series, but I admit to not really getting the chance to play it. So, I don't really know what sets it apart from other racing games, like Burnout or Gran Turismo. Can someone fill me in?

ACSAPA

Okay, you just typed Super Mario in bold letters.

Let me process this for a while... Super Mario...

You mean this?
super-mario-bros.gif

You consider this a racing game? Sheesh. ;)
It's kind of like Sonic, in that it's a race against time. Still, to actually call it a racing game is a bit farfetched. The Mario series and the Sonic series are both Platformers. That is their genre. Only with Sonic, they put racing elements in the multiplayer modes.

MissBin

Need for Speed Underground or Gran Turismo are two of my most favourites. I played Gran Turismo like every single day when i was young on the Play Station One with my friends and we were having tons of fun. Some years later i started playing Need for Speed Underground and i completed it several times aswell as bought almost every single car.

ACSAPA

There were two old Sonic racing games, Sonic Drift and Sonic R. Sonic R wasn't that good of a game, due to some control and turning issues, but the soundtrack was weirdly pleasant, in a cheesy 90's way. Sonic Drift might be one of the worst Sonic games ever, but it wasn't that popular anyway.