Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

arachnophobik

I agree. I liked Vice City but I loved Vice City Stories. Not to mention that I felt like the controls are way better, I just can't drive normally in Vice City and that was kind of a let down for me. I also loved the story better than the original.

I have played the original Vice City but I am not familiar with the Vice City Stories. But from what you are saying it does sound a lot more fun than the original. I have to try it out now.

holmes22

I do not really lie to compare them too much because at a point they are their own, but it does just come down to which one of the ones you actually enjoy playing more.

akjangra

I've played both A LOT and I think the original is the better one. (the original almost always is, though) I don't remember anything about the controls, but overall the original felt way more complete than VCS. Both are great, though.

razer

Nope, nothing will beat the original. Vice City Stories is just more of the same with inferior story and characters.

Vice City was way better than this one in terms of story and, the missions felt more exciting as well and you felt like you were living the Amercian dream as well. In Grand theft auto Vice City stories the game felt more upgraded and could do more as well like swimming as in the original it was not possible to do that. I liked that you could buy more business's and could get returns on it and profit as well, the story is not a strong one and could of been improved otherwise a good game.
True.

Annejk

VSC is really good. But I can't agree that it's better than the original. I've played Vice city for long time. I'm kinda attached to it ha ha. But I have to agree that VSC has a lot of new features bla blah. Anyways, it still the best GTA game.