Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Best PC Exclusives Of All Time

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

froggy666

Pretty much any Blizzard game. They all seem to be amazing and really only work due to the fact they are PC games. I have to say there are other games such as Dota and league is amazing something I can't imagine on consoles.

Oakster

Pretty much any Blizzard game. They all seem to be amazing and really only work due to the fact they are PC games. I have to say there are other games such as Dota and league is amazing something I can't imagine on consoles.

Blizzard does put out some great games.
Their policy of "It will come out only when it's done" is to blame for this IMO, their games are always super polished.
The only one they had trouble at launch with was Diablo III but that's because they tried to "innovate" too much

froggy666

Blizzard does put out some great games.
Their policy of "It will come out only when it's done" is to blame for this IMO, their games are always super polished.
The only one they had trouble at launch with was Diablo III but that's because they tried to "innovate" too much

I don't think it was anything to do with innovation. It was down to not enough servers and more people than expected that were trying to play.

Civilization five. Its such a great series. It is easily the best PC classic. I know that there are Civ games on console's but they're not truly Civ games. I hope you try the series out.

Wubwub

Yes, they always seem to make the best sellers list and every time they put out a game everyone is talking about it. Even my friends who aren't very into PC games seem to have converted because of Blizzard.

MissBin

1. World of Warcraft.
From 2004 to 2012 WOW made around 8 billion dollars (that's MORE than double the Avatar and Titanic movies combined).

2. Warcraft 3
Reason: It was not only the most played RTS for a long time (even till today) BUT it ALSO spawned a whole new PC genre as such: the DOTA game play and even at your number 25 you find a game that is completely based on the engine, the maps, arch heroes of Warcraft 3 and that's League of Legends... which just happens to be the most played PC game on Xfire at the moment.
Without Warcraft's 3 engine, map editor and initial Blizzard programming tools there would not even be a League of Legends or Dota like game at all.