Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Batman: Arkham Knight Out June 2, Batmobile Edition Announced

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

shreklock

Batmobile does indeed look awesome, though once again it's the thing that I want but I don't need it. The game does sound good, I enjoyed the previous batman games, I hope I'll like this one too.

I really can't wait for the conclusion to the Arkham series. I am a huge fan, and I loved all the games (heck, even Origins, despite the fact that it didn't bring anything new to the formula). I was really hyped for the game ever since I saw the trailer, but my hype died down a bit when it was delayed. However, I guess the delay is for the best, as it shows that they are giving their best to make sure that the finale will live up to the Arkham name.

BRyze

I don't think the batmobile is enough to push me to buying the game right away. I like the arkham games but they're time consuming. A lot of the puzzles seem to repeat themselves too eventually.

Strykstar

While I'm hyped up about this game, I'm not paying this much money for the batmobile statue, especially since I already have batmobile statue from when I bought the Dark Knight DVD set.

Determined2014

Batmobile does indeed look awesome, though once again it's the thing that I want but I don't need it. The game does sound good, I enjoyed the previous batman games, I hope I'll like this one too.
I have not gotten it either, am kind of waiting to hear reviews from other peopl before I go out to buy it.

Wow, I've always wanted more depth into the batmobile in a Batman game, and I guess I got what I wanted. I just hope it won't focus on the batmobile, and become a turret shooting simulator. If they have a mix of the batmobile and Batman's amazing gliding skills and gadgets, I'll be so happy. On a side note, it comes out a day before my birthday on June 3.

Jasonreid

Well you know the Batman franchise has a hardcore following, I am generally not a big fan of dark games but this is somthing to look forward to. I hope it will live up to expectations, of super action and superior graphics.

Jasonreid

Well I an not really a big fan of dark games, but this looks intresting. Batman has been a childhood favourite. Just hope this will live up to expectations action and superior graphics.

Kamarsun1

BxBqZX0IIAA7PZj-1.jpg

Rocksteady’s Batman: Arkham Knight will have a June 2 release date, according to the game’s official Twitter account.

The upcoming game from the makers of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City will feature plenty of Batman, but it’s hook is the ability to drive the Batmobile, making it as much driving game as fighting game and fulfilling the dreams of motorhead/comic books fans. Early press previews show that Gotham City has been redesigned to be much friendlier to vehicles so you can tear around it in the Batmobile. The Batmobile is also loaded with gadgets and weaponry.

The Batmobile is such an important element of the game that there will be a special “Batmobile Edition,” shown below, that will feature a Batmobile statue.

The game was originally set for a Fall 2014 release but was delayed, it will be out on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

The post Batman: Arkham Knight Out June 2, Batmobile Edition Announced appeared first on Racing Game Central.

Continue reading...
No Xbox 360 release, well I'm sure the visuals will look nice, but since I don't own one, or the Ps4,I guess I won't be playing this, I could get the PC version if I have enough specs for it.

Corten

I'm so hyped for this game. I love Batman and the first two games were amazing, please, don't screw it up Rocksteady. 2/3 excellent games is a pretty good ratio, but let's make that 3/3 for the 100% success rate.

troutski

Origins should have been a fine game, but it just felt so clunky compared to the first two games in the series.