Are You Into Direct Drive Systems?

Warner Williams

Staff member
This week I came across two hot promos on direct driving systems. That's where you get a steering wheel, pedal, and other equipment. The high point is driving like your real car, or so it feels. Either promo will get you up to speed and racing the best games in no time. Although the price can be steep.

The first offer is promoted by Racing Games and includes a 24%discount. The website stated "If you're looking to upgrade to a direct drive system, then now is the opportune time to do so. For a limited time only, you can grab the superb Turtle Beach VelocityOne Racing Wheel and Pedal System for just $493.99, which is a handy 24% off its usual retail price."

The second promo is a special Moza Bundle that did not list the price however it has a detailed outline of setting up the direct driving system. So it's worth reading.

The Hardcore Gamer author concluded that "Feeling the force feedback in your hands while speeding down the raceway, bumping into cars, or skidding around the corners, I don't think I could ever go back to a controller for a racing game. The MOZA Racing Bundle, featuring the R12 wheelbase and the KS Steering Wheel has changed the way I view racing games. This gear greatly elevates racing gameplay and makes you want to keep coming back to race more every day."

You can try either out and see if its your cup of tea.

Back