Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Are There Any WWE Fans Here?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

peelout247

I know this isn't one of the coolest topics but it is certainly the talk of town in terms of watching a business struggle these days. Well, in terms of TV ratings but not financially until fans decide to ultimately change their minds for good. I tell you this much if UFC wasn't so polarizing in terms of following a person you like only to see them lose quickly this place would no longer be viable.

But any fans out there?

FuZyOn

I still watch WWE from time to time but not as much as I used to when I was younger, simply because the Attitude Era is over and the storyline doesn't interest me as much, plus the Roman Reigns push is stupid. Can't wait for Randy vs Brock Lesnar though. :p

rz3300

Well I must admit that I have not watched any wrestling for some time, but I do have a strange history with it. I used to love it as a kid, like most people do, and then of course as I got older it started to fade a little bit. But, when I got to college, we did not have any cable and so this was often the only thing on, so I got back into a little bit for a while. I am impressed by the business and the fact that it is still going strong, and we shall see where it continues to go. Good stuff, and thanks for sharing.

Wubwub

I stopped watching a long time ago but from time to time if I see it on tv I'll watch some bits of it or if I come across some youtube videos. Sometimes I also just watch some interviews of wrestlers I liked and it's also nice to keep up a bit on what the current storyline is.

tpicks

I am still a fan of WWE even though this days I hardly spend enough time watching wrestling due to my tight schedules. I have been a fan of WWE right from a little boy in the days of Mighty Igor