Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Project CARS 2 Anyone tried this ?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

walter12

I've played almost every racing game there is and just like any other game, this one does get my adrenaline high especially when I don't want to lose. I appreciate all the developers of the games I have played because, at least they tried to create a good game and gave it their best shot.
That's the best part doing your best to win

pmk1996

Newer games will always be better because
That's not always the case. Some developers develop great games then they are unable to keep that up in their new games. You may fall in love with the first game but eventually come to hate the updates.

razer

I've played almost every racing game there is and just like any other game, this one does get my adrenaline high especially when I don't want to lose. I appreciate all the developers of the games I have played because, at least they tried to create a good game and gave it their best shot.
Yeah I don't. Many developers are driven more by greediness than wish to make an actual good game, so they just try to put the bare minimum effort into it and then expect to sell the game for 60 $.

I want to try the sequel so bad because I heard it was good and amazing but I haven't tried the first game yet so I'm going to try the sequel game once I played the first game.

pmk1996

Yeah I don't. Many developers are driven more by greediness than wish to make an actual good game, so they just try to put the bare minimum effort into it and then expect to sell the game for 60 $.
I understand that... But you can have some sort of criteria where you appreciate those games that are worth your time playing them or spending money on them.

razer

I understand that... But you can have some sort of criteria where you appreciate those games that are worth your time playing them or spending money on them.
Not sure what you're trying to say. I do appreciate the games that are worth my time. This is what you said in your original post: " I appreciate all the developers of the games I have played because, at least they tried to create a good game and gave it their best shot " - I don't care if they TRIED to make a good game, I just look at the end result.

Davidmillerost

Project Cars 2 is the best racing game out there. there is no doubt that it was having the same problem with controllers but they fixed it later. I love the cars that are in this new title. Nedd For Speed is getting more bored as there nothing new in it now. They should introduce some new updates to keep the player interested in it. I would love to play Project cars rather than Need For Speed.

I want to say that developer made the game in this way that everyone would be comfortable to play this kind of racing game. It is totally different than any other racing game. Thanks for introducing new things in it.