Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Marcus

Which Forza game is your favorite in the series? I think 3 or 4 is my favorite of the bunch, that's where the series really got to it's peak I believe. I can't wait to see where 5 goes from there, and I really hope it's a really well done game, because if it takes away any good portions of past Forza games, I'll be one sad man. :(

Racer X

I couldn't say, as I've only played 4. But honestly, I loved 4. The gameplay is engaging, but I really love the variety and realism in car selection.. that really appealed to me.

Are the earlier versions like that?

Susime

I do like 4. For me it's the best because it has a great variety of cars and I like the world tour mode. I think that was a good feature, that and the badges system, that was a pretty good.

Not my favourite but Horizon was an OK game. The rally add-on really appealed to me but I felt they could of done a lot more with the replay camera angles

Forza Horizon, the first one. It was simple, it was fun, it was simply a thrill. I don't really have anything else to say about it, I just had a great time with it, and I seem to tie the good times with the game.