Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Gran Turismo 6 Would you like a story mode in the next Gran Turismo?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
It will be great to see GT with a story. I wish it could be a long story, following the career of a racer and how he makes his money, adversaries, politics of sponsors and cool parties. I think the story for GT has to be different from other racing games and there should be some great voice overs.
I see.

I mean, it's a racing game based on high-performance cars (mostly haha) and racing around the world. It doesn't really need a story mode to explain that. You can simply pretend you're a famous racer or something competing in tournaments.

What the game needs is more innovative features.
True.

It will be great to see GT with a story. I wish it could be a long story, following the career of a racer and how he makes his money, adversaries, politics of sponsors and cool parties. I think the story for GT has to be different from other racing games and there should be some great voice overs.
I see.

I mean, it's a racing game based on high-performance cars (mostly haha) and racing around the world. It doesn't really need a story mode to explain that. You can simply pretend you're a famous racer or something competing in tournaments.

What the game needs is more innovative features.
I agree.