Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Worst game you have ever played

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Jellyfish

I don't recall the title of the game I have in mind. It was a 3D plattformer for the PS2. You are a monkey in space and that's pretty much everything I know because I stopped playing after two minutes. The whole game is a glitch, there has been absolutely no quality control.

rossonomous

Need for Speed: Pro street.

I got this for christmas and it was truly awful. This made me stop buying the NFS series. I really hope their new release is decent to get me back into the franchise.

Jellyfish

Need for Speed: Pro street.

I got this for christmas and it was truly awful. This made me stop buying the NFS series. I really hope their new release is decent to get me back into the franchise.
Why especially this part of the series? Aren't they all the same?

rossonomous

Na they change the physics engines and format of the game and the biggest factor that made it so bad - No Free Roam.

I can't play any racing games that don't have free roam, I want to be able to tear around doing my own thing and Pro Street took this way from me.

jcairns82

You want a terrible game? Check out Tiny Toons Adventures. I believe it was on SNES and it was beyond dreadful.

Hemingway

I agree with Rossonomous. Free-roam is what separates a great racing game from a good racing game. This has made me want to Midnight Club 2 again.

dailypost1

The worst game ever came across was this fishing game (cannot remember the title); that game took forever to catch any fish. The sound quality was good, but the strategy concept of that game totally sold out.

iShootRocks

The worst game I ever played was probably on my phone and it was supposed to be a shooter but it was the worst game I've ever seen.

dailypost1

Some games are probably meant to be played in another way. They will usually have poor graphics quality, but they do attract a lot of people. Lets take Minecraft as a perfect example.

Brem

Worst game I have ever played, well lets see. One game that comes to mind is Largo Winch. It's based on some short lived tv series I'm guessing, but it plays like a Splinter cell game or Syphon filter game. I remember playing the first mission and got stuck in a corner. It was that awful.

dailypost1

Worst game I have ever played, well lets see. One game that comes to mind is Largo Winch. It's based on some short lived tv series I'm guessing, but it plays like a Splinter cell game or Syphon filter game. I remember playing the first mission and got stuck in a corner. It was that awful.
Isn't Largo Winch a French film that was released back in 2008? It was nominated as the best film or something like that. I haven't tried that game before but it sure seems like it.

davidexct

The worst game I have ever played is Farm Frenzy on my PC, it is a business strategy game to make maximum profit from a farm, it was interesting but for me it's the worst game, I have played .

mike mike

The worst game I've ever played would be Tomb Raider. I hate that heart and it all comes from the heart. I didn't get how you play it at all. It maid me mad because every time I pass a mission I would have to go back and see other clues or something. I don't know still to this day why I hate it so much. The other part is that I don't like playing with a girl character, so that might be the case why I hated it so much.

Jellyfish

The worst game I've ever played would be Tomb Raider. I hate that heart and it all comes from the heart. I didn't get how you play it at all. It maid me mad because every time I pass a mission I would have to go back and see other clues or something. I don't know still to this day why I hate it so much. The other part is that I don't like playing with a girl character, so that might be the case why I hated it so much.
When I was a kid I always zoomed the camera up to her ass.

Farseer

Any old sports game, I simply hated them. I still do hate sport games, but not as much, as their quality improved a bit. I think they are so linear and boring, and if I wanted to play sports, I'd go out and play it...

Old sports games are just the worst thing ever for me. When I got my n64 and it came with sports games like NFL Blitz and MLB Baseball 2001, I just threw them in a closet and I refuse to even place them in the n64.