Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

The Crew Will there be beta testing for this game?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

wowtgp

We all love to get a taste of a premium game for free, don't we? Just see what is happening with Battlefield 4 right now. A lot people are having fun with beta for free. But eh beta testing is meant to test the game and report the bugs. Moreover, it's used a a promotion tool nowadays - showcases how good a game is.

The Crew being an unknown new IP, there has to be something like this where people get a chance to get their hands on this game for free. If its good, we will buy it or subscribe fr it, as the case may be. What do you think? Will there be such a thin as beta testing?

wowtgp

It's too soon to tell. I haven't been able to find anything about a beta version. Personally, I wouldn't spoil it with beta tests, I'd rather wait for the final polished version.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/775030-Closed-Beta-or-what
But lets;be honest with ourselves here -we would love to get our hands on this game as soon as possible, even if it means getting to test the beta. But as you stated, nothing has been confirmed as of yet. I hope they have alpha and beta tests just like BF 4.