Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Who else can't wait to see Season 4 of Game of Thrones ??

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Qamra

I totally can't wait to see next season!
I read the books so I know what's ahead but I'm still looking forward to seeing the show.
Any GoT fans here?

The show has been very good so far and apart from the stupid change to Robb's marriage from the books, the changes they've made have only improved the show. Most of the actors are absolutely brilliant in their roles. I am curious how they handle the next season. Everyone who's read the books will know what events I am talking about.

Qamra

Oh yes let's not spoil it!
I hated Robb's story too, I was really lost with that change. I wonder what else they will change, I don't think they will dare to show Cercei's walk!

slinky21

I can't wait! I can't wait for the next book either... I'm so excited to see some of the new characters. I need the show to catch up to the book so we can see <SPOILERS> Young Griff </SPOILERS>.

I really like the flow of the show, and think they've done a really good job. I've heard that the writers are going to speed up Bran's timeline a bit. Has anyone else heard mention of this? Basically his ADWD storyline is supposedly going to start in the next season.

Chaos

I liked the first season, but I was disappointed with the second and third. The first season story was very interesting, and I liked the characters but now the only character still alive that I like is the Mother of Dragons and maybe the dwarf.

I can't wait! I can't wait for the next book either... I'm so excited to see some of the new characters. I need the show to catch up to the book so we can see <SPOILERS> Young Griff </SPOILERS>.

I really like the flow of the show, and think they've done a really good job. I've heard that the writers are going to speed up Bran's timeline a bit. Has anyone else heard mention of this? Basically his ADWD storyline is supposedly going to start in the next season.

It would be awesome if they did. But really more than the show, I wish GRRM would speed up a bit and put out the next book already. I know I shouldn't be impatient considering how much time it took between AFFC and ADWD but still...

Oakster

I'm excited although I'm skeptic if they will be able to keep my interest when everyone keeps dying.
I realize that's kind of the point but as new characters are introduced, you barely get attached to them (like Robb's wife) when they get killed.
I know they will have new interesting characters but I already know to not get attached to them....

I cant wait. I started reading the books to get new info. I have no words. GOT season four will be the best yet. Mark my words.

mikelouis

It is a good series that I must watch. I even read somewhere that Obama is also a great fan of the show. It must be impressive.