Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Who Did You Kill? Spoiler Alert!

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
I killed Trevor, mainly because he was getting pretty unstable and insane (as if he wasn't crazy enough already), and it seemed like he was becoming a pretty big threat. Not only that, but I never even liked Trevor. Sure he had some funny moments, but he was just too crazy and over the top and unstable for me to like as a character.

teabwoi

I killed Trevor, mainly because he was getting pretty unstable and insane (as if he wasn't crazy enough already), and it seemed like he was becoming a pretty big threat. Not only that, but I never even liked Trevor. Sure he had some funny moments, but he was just too crazy and over the top and unstable for me to like as a character.

Really? I was thinking to myself that I will go and play the game over just to see what would happen if I kill any of the other characters in the game.

I didn't kill any of them, went with death wish. It would suck to lose either Michael or Trevor. I saw the endings, though, and they both are pretty sad, especially Michael's.

jurew2

I didn't kill any of them, because I got too much involved with all of them in the course of the story. I couldn't kill anyone, because that's what I am in the real life and sometimes it is hard to do things in the game that you wouldn't do in the real life.

ACSAPA

Ending C. But I do think killing Trevor would make more sense. Trevor was losing his mind minute by minute and was probably going to kill Michael. And Franklin you could say, has more loyalty to Michael. Trevor was a great character, but story wise it makes more sense. Also, there would have to be more than making Trevor burn to death. It should have had more closure between the bad guys behind his killing.

In the ending where everyone lives, Trevor was actually pretty funny. People who killed a character cheated themselves out of that extra mission where they clean up all the loose ends by killing each other's enemies. So the game is a little shorter if you murder one of your friends.

ashrick

Personally I chose to have Michael and Trevor live at the end. I was kind of attached to the characters I didn't want to kill of any of them so I didn't and I just looked up how they died online.

Wubwub

At the end I didn't kill anyone. I couldn't bring myself to do it. Michael had a family to take care of. He didn't always do the right thing but he had the right motives. I just felt bad for Trevor. Too much sympathy to kill him. I somehow wanted a fictional character to give up drugs and turn his life around.
Me too. I wanted to see this ending first before I went for the other ones because keeping everyone alive would have been the grandest one for me. I'll maybe try for the other endings on my second run of the game.

ACSAPA

I went for Ending C as well. I really enjoyed playing through the storyline and seeing all of the protagonists progress. I admit, I spoiled it on the wiki, but keeping all three alive made it so much better as I got so much satisfaction. I enjoy playing as all three of the characters, and I am glad that Rockstar put this choice in the game.
I mean, don't feel too guilty about spoiling the choice on the GTA Wiki. I did something similar for GTA IV. There was a mission where you're given a choice, and whoever you choose to agree with will determine if Niko's cousin Roman dies at the wedding or Niko's girlfriend Kate. I chose to save the family because Roman has been there for Niko, and had offered quite a bit of comic relief during their story. I didn't like Kate that much, and what happens when you save her is not worth it. If you save Kate, it's almost as if the game punishes you for not choosing your cousin because later on Kate breaks up with you anyway. I would have been angry if I got that result, so thank God for the GTA Wiki.

I killed none of them. I liked them all too much by the end of the game to kill either one. If I had to choose and had no option to save them both I would probably kill Michael though.