Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

What's the name of the game?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Does anyone remember the name of this one racing game on Sega? I think you drove a red car, maybe a Ferrari and you had a girl in the car. If you would lose, she'd beat you up while you were in the car.

(I don't think I ever won that game as a kid. So, I kept seeing her do this and got annoyed with it. -.-)

Thanks in advance.

Sparkster

Does anyone remember the name of this one racing game on Sega? I think you drove a red car, maybe a Ferrari and you had a girl in the car. If you would lose, she'd beat you up while you were in the car.

(I don't think I ever won that game as a kid. So, I kept seeing her do this and got annoyed with it. -.-)

Thanks in advance.

Ha, yes. I do remember this game indeed, you've certainly managed to jog my memory - ah, good times! lol. I may be wrong, but if I do happen to remember correctly wasn't the game called Outrun?

Wubwub

I think the game is called outrun and from what I understand it wasn't exclusive to Sega. I got to play it once in an arcade but that was about it. Still was a lot of fun for an old game though.