Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

What's the best car game you ever played?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

FuZyOn

I'm really curious to see your people's answers. My favorite one is F1 2014 and Mario Kart, curious to see how F1 2015 is going to be like.

Wubwub

Burnout would be mine since I really like the knockdown challenges and I just think their games were very well made overall. NFS would be a very close second and a few of the new titles are also good such as asphalt which surprisingly isn't even a home console game.

JoshPosh

There are so many racing games out there to take into consideration. If I had to chose one, I would say Hydro Thunder Arcade. I did have the Dreamcast version and it looked really good, but nothing beats the arcade experience. It was true arcade which means no customization. Just pure fun.

troutski

The first couple Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit titles. Heck, I'll even throw Asphalt 8: Airborne into the mix if you want to include mobile games.

Wubwub

I'm not too interested in the cars as much as the game mechanics so I'm more in favor of racing games that have additional mechanics other than just racing to the end, like Mario kart which has power ups or burnout where you can knock enemies down.

niiro17

I like Need for Speed series and also Burnout series. They are good racing games. And also Mario Kart for fun to play with friends.

The Need for Speed series used to be really good and satisfy my racing needs, but nowadays, whenever I need some racing fun, I turn on my Wii U and fire up some Mario Kart 8.

The best car game I have ever played is probably iRacing, I really enjoy that game.
It costs 50$ dollars a year, and it's quite complicated, but training will make you the master of that game. :)

FuZyOn

The best car game I have ever played is probably iRacing, I really enjoy that game.
It costs 50$ dollars a year, and it's quite complicated, but training will make you the master of that game. :)
I've heard about iRacing multiple times but I never got around to trying it. Could you tell us more about it and maybe your impression of the game?

I've heard about iRacing multiple times but I never got around to trying it. Could you tell us more about it and maybe your impression of the game?
It's a racing game, so I think that it should be straight, to get the idea of the game. If you're interested you should play it. My impression like I have noted before is that the game is quite complicated for a beginner, but if you're doing you're best you will finally be successful in all of the races, you can be the real master of the races if you train a lot!