Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

what music do to relax to?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

billydd

I like laid back music so it could be from any artist as long as its calm and the song has a nice message.
Sorry about the spelling in the title I can't change it.

Last edited:

Qamra

I usually listen to Magic FM (UK) when I come home after a long day, cheesy music but it works, ha ha.
Reggae is pretty relaxing too. Or classical? Instrumental music doesn't have lyrics but it certainly has a message.

Wubwub

I like listening to classical music to relax. Usually, I start it up before taking a hot shower and I continue it as I dry off and have my tea. I don't know why but as I grew older I found more and more appreciation for the genre.

if you guys have a second look up i wish my brother rob was here by milo. he is sincerely the most beautiful artist i have ever heard

wowtgp

Classical music I my favorite when it comes to something I can relax to. I know most people don't like it, but songs fom 60s and 70s are my favorite.

Gin0710

Here's my playlist,

Zero 7
Elton John
Billie Joel
Enya
Nora Jones

There's more but that's just a sample.

sillylab

I have a few and almost any song from these artists will relax me.

Elton john

Pink floyd

The beatles

Queen

Put on any of those and I'm instantly relaxed XD

Gin0710

I like Dark Side of the Moon. That is a relaxing album. Though I feel like I should be high when I listen to it.

funone22

I enjoy relaxing to romantic love songs when I'm in the mood for that. There are so many pretty love songs you can relax to. I also like jazz and a little bit of country along with other kinds. Most music is relaxing for me but definitely not rap or heavy metal lol.

Kamarsun1

I like laid back music so it could be from any artist as long as its calm and the song has a nice message.
Sorry about the spelling in the title I can't change it.
I've just started listening to those binary beats, to help align your chakras. I'm impressed by them. I will be using them more often. I recommend using headphones for the best listening experience.

Mostly Blackfield, softer Porcupine Tree, Opeth's prog rock songs and the like. I also listen to classical for relaxation from time to time.

Beethoven is the ultimate relaxation music it will easily put anyone to sleep. For me its a great relaxation tune. If i really want to relax I dont use music but sounds like running water or rainy storm sounds.

Wubwub

I like to turn on the radio to a random station and try to find something new.
I do this too sometimes. My own playlist gets tiring after a while so it's nice to have some random songs to discover and enjoy. I've added a lot of new songs to my own list this way.

wulfman

Ultimately any musical number without words is the best way to calm me. A lot of soundtracks from certain movies also calm me.

Wubwub

I listen to Instrumental or Classical music to relax.
Same here. There's something about not having lyrics that helps in clearing the mind. I think having lyrics is a bit too distracting when I'm trying to concentrate or meditate.