Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

What kind of television have you got?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

billydd

I have a Samsung hd tv 34inches, l plan to upgrade to 50inches when the january sales come round, what have you guys got?

xlzqwerty1

Recently I just upgraded to a 55" LG package with TV, DVD/Bluray player, 5.1 Speakers and LG Receiver. It was on sale last year and my parents bought it for around 1500$. Pretty good deal if you ask me, the TV is super thin and supports 3D. Came with extra 3D glasses and some 3D Bluray discs, so I watched Clash of the Titans on the TV and it was awesome, pure awesome.

randee555

I have a 32" Samsung in my bedroom. I plan to get one for my living room in the near future. I'm waiting on my youngest to get a little bigger so he won't be banging on it, I can't put it on my wall because they are almost paper thin!

Chia555

I have a 54" Panasonic plasma television. I am planning on getting a 55" Vizio M series LED tv pretty soon. I'll probably wait until the price drops though. It's already a good deal as it is IMO I just want to get it for even better .

gats

I use an old 19" crt television from like 10 years ago. I don't really need anything else at the moment :D.

a1.jpg
a1.jpg

Last edited:

FosterTXT

I have a few televisions around my house, but my pride and joy is a 63 inch 1080p LED TV from Samsung. I mostly play video games on it and I have to say that it make's console look great. Whenever I go over to a friends to play games on their TV and it is just not the same.

I have a couple of televisions. I think my oldest one is a Panasonic one, but not too sure. I have a couple of other ones as well. I don't really mind what brand it is, as long as it works!

Wubwub

We have a very old LCD TV that's alright but not really that good. I'd like to buy one of the newer ones with better picture quality but I honestly don't use the tv all that much so it might just be a waste of money.

Kamarsun1

I have a Samsung hd tv 34inches, l plan to upgrade to 50inches when the january sales come round, what have you guys got?
I just got my first flat screen a few months ago. I'm not a big T.V. fan anymore, but its a LG 32 inch. I don't even know what model.