Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

What is your favorite racing game app?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
I've played a couple of racing game apps of my phones. I'd have to say Need for Speed Most Wanted is my favorite. The game has pretty decent graphics, and the game play is pretty smooth. I have a lot of trouble with the Hot Ride missions though...

Wubwub

Asphalt 8 gets my vote. I haven't played all racing games for mobile but I'm fairly sure it has to be at least one of the top titles. The handling and controls are great too which really surprised me since I wasn't expecting much from mobile games when I first downloaded it.

troutski

Asphalt 8, or perhaps GT Racing 2, are the only right answers here. They're both great games with awesome cars and maps, alongside great controls and handling.

teabwoi

The best racing game app that I have played on the Samsung is angry birds GO. To me that is a really fun game to play. Some one told me that I should try racing rivals but that game was not as good as they were making it sound to me.

FuZyOn

Asphalt 8 is the best for me. It has the nicest graphics, runs smoothly on my LG G2 and has that racing feeling to it.

Asphalt 8 is the best for me. It has the nicest graphics, runs smoothly on my LG G2 and has that racing feeling to it.

Yeah I'd have to probably add this to my list too. I had Asphalt 4 on my old phone, and it was pretty good. Asphalt 8 was even better though!

Need for Speed: Most Wanted. It's simply a fantastic game which scratches my racing itch on the go. Ever since I played it on a friend's phone a year ago, I've been playing it like crazy.

Hell, I think it's better than it's console counterpart.

Wubwub

Need for Speed: Most Wanted. It's simply a fantastic game which scratches my racing itch on the go. Ever since I played it on a friend's phone a year ago, I've been playing it like crazy.

Hell, I think it's better than it's console counterpart.
I've been wanting to play it for a long time but I keep hesitating because I don't play too much on my tablet and it's not free so I don't know if it will be worth it for me, but I probably will buy it sometime soon just to try it out since I did love the original one.

Motosport Manager for 3$ dollars and Red Bull Air Race which you can download for free. :)
These two apps are my best favourite ones. If you haven't got them already you should check them out and download them for yourself. ;)

niiro17

Asphalt 8 is great for me too. I like graphics and it play smooth on my Asus Zenfone 5. But I also like angry birds GO my niece loves it.

rajesh1209

Remedy Entertainment has always been my favourite gaming developer. My favourite android racing app is death rally. I know it's very game but the game is amazing. There are many features of the game which are unique. It was released in 1996 and It was the most famous game of the year 1997. I love the game even now.

erook7878

The only one I've played is Need for Speed. I don't remember the full name, but it was a free download and I remember enjoying playing it. The graphics were amazing. Mobile gaming graphics are pretty insane now.