Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

What is your favorite old school racing game?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Larrel94

Ridge Racer for the N64. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDGGGGGGEEEE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCEEEEERRRRR! I had to go without internet for awhile last year, so I played this for hours on Project 64 on my desktop.

edthebig

Ridge Racer for the N64. RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDGGGGGGEEEE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCEEEEERRRRR! I had to go without internet for awhile last year, so I played this for hours on Project 64 on my desktop.

Ive never played it, can you tell me about it?

Wubwub

Mine would be burnout 2 because once i got to play it for the first time I immediately saw that it was unique in that it didn't just require you to be first at the finish line but it also encouraged you to create as much chaos in traffic as well.

Larrel94

Ive never played it, can you tell me about it?

Sure, it's an arcade racer which has drifting as its main racing mechanic. The drifts are pretty exaggerated, so it takes a little bit of getting used to. The game has aged moderately well, the PSP version of the game is very fun to play.

This should give you a good idea of how it plays.

RamZor

Revolt. This game is so awesome. I used to play it when I was little. A lot of fun tracks and cool cars... Best game ever.

ACSAPA

Outrun and Outrun 2 are so much fun, even today. I do sometimes go back and play those. My enjoyment of those games hasn't gone down.

My favorite old school racer is F-Zero X for the N64. It's an amazing game and you can truly feel and see the speed at which you're going in the game. It's a remarkable game, especially considering how long ago it was released.

Colebra

If the N64 is oldschool, then it's Mario Kart with a bullet.
If we're travelling further in time, I'd have to say Micro Machines perhaps...

Racing games are much better now though...

MissBin

My favourite racing game is Formula One by far. I was playing the 2003 version on PC with my friends when i was younger and i was so happy when i won or didn't crash into the tires. My second favourite game which would be a bit older is Need for Speed Underground. I played it for like a year and completed it several times and unlocked and upgraded like almost every single car in the game.

Gin0710

Pole Position was a great old school Atari game. It was not user friendly at all (then again not many of the Atari games were) but it was still a fun game to play.

My favourite has to be Need for Speed: Most Wanted on PC. I loved the gameplay, all the different modes and of course the numerous mods. I used to compete with other friends on who could get the coolest car. I also owned the PS2 version just for split-screen multiplayer with my brother, I owned him every time!

jurew2

My favorite old school racing game is probably by far, Re-Volt. I played this game so much when it came out and I enjoyed it a lot. I have it on my phone right now and I feel the nostalgia. I finished the game a lot of times over and I still found it amazing.