Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

What is your favorite cart racing game?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
The obvious choice is Mario Kart, but mine is Crash Tear Racing, by far. Controls are still tight to this day, and there's a lot of variety in the tracks and types of game modes.

Ghost Rider

Crash Team Racing for me too. I think it's better because there are a lot more weapons and power ups to use as compared to Mario Kart 64. The tracks are also designed a lot better than Mario Kart IMO.

If you haven't played CTR yet, grab an emulator right now and play it. It's really good especially if played with a friend.

mssfgaming

I honestly liked Modnation Racers, on the the PS3 exclusive. It was fun and it was like a sense of Mario Kart, but better graphics and much better upgrade weapons and better, slicker game play mechanics.

GetFresh

Mine is definitely Mario Kart as well. I was always a fan of mario and all the other characters so this game was perfect for me. I don't think I have played any other cart racing games either. I always think Mario Kart is synonymous to cart racing games.

Solar

Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed. It actually feels like you are driving fast vehicles unlike in Mario Kart. Mario Kart is just boring to me, it feels so slow, and the goddamn blue shell pisses me off.

Wubwub

I've never really liked kart games enough to give many versions a shot, but I did like Mario Kart on the DS which is probably the only version I've ever tried if I recall correctly. It's pretty fun, and I'd recommend it to anyone, but it just doesn't appeal to me enough personally.