Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

What console do you play on?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

ChristosR

Well i own an Xbox 360 but i dont have any games, so i mostly play on my pc. The bad thing is that my pc cannot support the latest games!

GetFresh

I play on the Xbox 360. Mainly because most of my friends play on the 360 and it's more fun when you play with friends rather than by yourself. I like how you can watch Netflix, DVD's and streams videos from your computer. It makes it more than just a gaming system, but rather an entertainment system.

Wubwub

Right now I play on a PS3, but I haven't been able to play much on it lately and instead use it mostly as a media player now where I could stream movies from my CPU in the other room. It's a pretty nifty media center, to be honest, and I love the fact I could turn it on and off using a remote instead of using a mini PC wherein I'd have to manually press the on button all the time.

wowtgp

I have always been a PC gamer and always will be one unless of course they stop developing for this platform altogether. I am a modder myself and enjoy creating and learning more about mods. It;s a great opportunity for me to get the hang of how games are made.

mssfgaming

I used to play on the PS3 a lot, mostly playing exclusive games. But, I've been playing a lot of PC most of the times, mostly a modded and new custom zombie maps on Call of Duty: World at War.

WiccanWitch

I use the PS3 quite often. It's my main console I suppose. I use my PC to play games, as does my hubby and my kids to play Minecraft. We also use the Wii from time to time. I'm a sucker for Mario. :/ At the moment, I'm playing Alice: The Madness Returns on the PS3, but it's usually used to watch netflix or something, or GTA.

Boundless

I play on a PS2, PS3 and Wii. These are the consoles that I own as of now and I'm very happy with them.

I play on my PS3 the most!

Last edited:

Wubwub

I used to play on the PS3 a lot, mostly playing exclusive games. But, I've been playing a lot of PC most of the times, mostly a modded and new custom zombie maps on Call of Duty: World at War.
I've been getting more and more into just using PCs and laptops nowadays as well. It's much easier and cheaper to get and play games on laptops than on consoles these days.