Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

rossonomous

This video impressed me too because it is actually the first one I saw with GTA V in game footage. It really looks better.
It gives pretty good representations of how their ragdolls physics work. Especially the one when he is rolling down the mountain!

davidexct

Great Video, How did you record your gameplay video directly ?

Any special software or kind of stuff, please mention it so that I can also upload my videos.

mike mike

That was amazing i guess, I like die in that game. The best death for me is when you jump out of the helicopter and hit the ground and die. It make me feel good while in the air free falling.

That was... creative! I really enjoyed it, thank you very much.

I still can't stop laughing at some of them, really too funny!

Brad

Haha i laugh at some stuff which happen in GTA just so unrealistic and not like real life they try to make it like real but sadly there are always glitches and little errors.

GetFresh

Thanks for sharing the video. I always like Top 10 things, always gets better and better. I also like trying to reenact some of them.

Chaos

Great video mate, thank's for sharing. I had a similar video on youtube with some funny deaths in San Andreas, but this is hilarious too.

nicky

The link is death buddy.. I think the video is deleted. Although, thanks for sharing.

Was this the original video perhaps?

Even if it isn't the video you shared, It's still worth watching. Some of the deaths are hilarious.