Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Thoughts on Grid Autosport?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Denis Hard

Have any of you played Grid Autosport. I've heard that in as far as realism is concerned it's as good as Gran Turismo and as it's made by Codemasters I believe it's a good game since they have a good track record making great racing games.

If you've played this game, would you recommend it?

krnd

I played it but had too many performance issues on my PC due to faulty drivers, so I can't speak much for the game, but to me it was just another racing game and I rather play some grand turismo over this :p

Norjak71

I had some trouble with it on PC downloaded through steam which is very odd because my PC is top of the line. I'll try to re-download later but I wasn't all that impressed the first time. Is there a separate driver that I need to download? I have never had any problems with games downloaded through steam and in fact it's my go to source for downloads just because of the ease and accessibility of it.

erook7878

I've never played the game, but I've watched gameplay videos. The graphics look amazing. I can't speak on the gameplay itself, but the driving physics look more arcade like than realistic driving physics.

erook7878

I played it but had too many performance issues on my PC due to faulty drivers, so I can't speak much for the game, but to me it was just another racing game and I rather play some grand turismo over this :p
It's a bummer faulty drivers can prevent you from playing the game. The drivers should be downloaded with the game. Otherwise, the games should be developed to not require an additional drivers.

ZXD123

Very realistic, a very good game to try only if you got a good enough PC to handle it though. I personally enjoy it and you should give it a try!

Wubwub

Not my type of racing game to be honest but it seems well made enough. I think it's like many other realistic racing games although there might just be aspects of it that I'm missing.

FuZyOn

Never played it before but my friends recommended the game to me, GRID 2 seems like a decent racer and if it's made by Codemasters then that's even better. I'll have to try it out.