Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Need for Speed Rivals There's a Need for Speed movie coming out next month.

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Rohan99

I have chosen not to watch this movie because I am afraid that it may be so bad that it will change the way how I view NFS games in the future. I think that doing a movie with the same title as the gaming series was a bad idea. Some games should just remain games.

Jasonreid

See the problem with these car movies is, they all have the same plot. Today at the barber someone commented that all the Fast and Furious movies look the same to him. Mind you most people don't spend must time following these movies to see the development of the story so it all ends up as being the same. I hope this Need for Speed movie provides something unique and not the same old tired story line. Movies are so predictable these days. :(

jurew2

I didn't see the movie yet, because I didn't even know it existed until a week ago or so and I will watch it as soon as I can. I like the Need for Speed games overall and I would think that I will like the movie with the same name also. I hope it doesn't dissapoint.

KKrage

There's a Need for Speed movie?
First of all, I never knew people adapt games into movies. Secondly, I think the Need for Speed fans might not think that the film is similar to the gameplay. Simply because gaming is not similar to watching. Unless the gameplay consists of alot of watching. I'd like to see it though, see what it's like.

wowtgp

The adaptation idea is really bad. Whoever was the proponent of it should be punished as it's perishing the gaming industry. Games like Watch Dogs and As Creed are going to get a movie adaptation and I am sure that they are not going to be any good either.

Colebra

I don't think it's going to be any good...
I might watch it, but that's because since Breaking Bad, I'll watch anything with Aaron Paul and Bryan Cranston in it.

Does the original game even have a story?
I usually just fast forward that stuff. Especially in racing games...
So I really don't know.

If the original game does not have a story, can't see why you would want to make a movie out of it... Besides Money, of course.

edthebig

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Need_for_Speed_(film)

I am actually pretty interested in knowing how will they handle it. But I am not expecting too much though. Movies adapted from games are pretty hard to do because movies lack interactivity from the user side. But still, there is some good adaptions out there, so perhaps we can wait and see how it will turn out eh?

My expectations for a video game movie aren't very high, even though the main actor who was in Breaking Bad is very good. I don't think I am going to watch though, sorry.

Determined2014

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Need_for_Speed_(film)

I am actually pretty interested in knowing how will they handle it. But I am not expecting too much though. Movies adapted from games are pretty hard to do because movies lack interactivity from the user side. But still, there is some good adaptions out there, so perhaps we can wait and see how it will turn out eh?

I can not wait to see the movie, I hope it will be very interesting to us fans of need of speed, the movie too fast and furious always reminds me of need for speed.

Larrel94

Movie was alright. Aaron Paul was fairly average, and can't seem to shake the tough guy role he got from Breaking Bad. The guy from Night at the Museum was a nice touch also, but I wouldn't go see this movie for the story. The few car races are the only reason it's worth watching.

funone22

This looks like a good movie and I'm putting this on my list of ones to watch. I'll be checking this movie to see if I like it. I love movies especially while eating some popcorn.

BluBird

A good movie especially for car enthusiasts, do not listen to others that say the movie does not have a good story and is a waste of time, watch this movie as you look at the race cars on TV, illegal racing.

troutski

For the record, this movie was terrible according to my opinion, the opinion of critics, the opinion of most viewers, and according to the box office numbers. It was a major bomb at the box office in America, although it made over $100 million overseas.

MissBin

I watched that movie yesterday and it was one of best movies watched this year. Action scenes are just awesome but yeah you got to tell that the story is not that great. But if you played Need for Speed games then you won't miss a lof of good story but enjoy in actions.

Cloister

I heard it was panned by critics... so I didn't watch it. I'm not a big fan of racing films anyway. I tend to prefer experiencing stuff like that on my own, or through a videogame!

Great to see that Breaking Bad guy getting other work though. He was great in that show!