Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

The Good And The Bad

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

matrixor

I like the design. I also like the look of it and the graphics. I don't like the driving system much, though. It just doesn't suit me.

troutski

The graphics are decent enough, and I'm all right with the driving system. However, the game is lacking in overall polish and extra features.

teabwoi

The game to me is just lacking the thing that keeps you coming back to playing the game. The graphic are good and some of the things in the game are good enough but it just does not have that factor that makes you want to keep coming back and playing the game.

Wubwub

I think the game is well made overall but it's just a bit too bland for me, I don't feel they are bringing anything too new to the table to separate themselves for the competition, which these days is a lot.

FolkArtist

The MotoGP 18 game has a great deal of realism and depth, and that same detail can make this a rough ride for more casual bikers. The races come with some realistic physics and athentic handling so MotoGP 18 will satisfy your need for speed.

jakub1

The MotoGP 18 game has a great deal of realism and depth, and that same detail can make this a rough ride for more casual bikers. The races come with some realistic physics and athentic handling so MotoGP 18 will satisfy your need for speed.
I agree there are people that don't like realistic racing

killamch89

The game to me is just lacking the thing that keeps you coming back to playing the game. The graphic are good and some of the things in the game are good enough but it just does not have that factor that makes you want to keep coming back and playing the game.
I said the same thing to someone a few years back. It is an awesome game but has little replay value.