Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

The Driving Experience

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

dannyboy

How would you rate the overall driving experience of GTA V? Love it? Hate it? Could it be better than what it was?

CeliVega

Back when GTA 4 was out, there's a lot of complain about the driving and people get used to it over time. As for GTA 5, I think it's okay. Some prefer the more "arcade" feel of driving in GTA 3 series, but the new control for driving has a more realistic feel to it.

rossonomous

It's more realistic but at the same time still keeps the impression that it's a game and not real life. You can go crazy quick speeds and the turning is fairly realistic too. I think it has a good mixture between reality and arcadey.

dannyboy

Back when GTA 4 was out, there's a lot of complain about the driving and people get used to it over time. As for GTA 5, I think it's okay. Some prefer the more "arcade" feel of driving in GTA 3 series, but the new control for driving has a more realistic feel to it.
Yeah i like the realistic feel of driving when i am playing the game. It makes the game more enjoyable for me.

meta_mach

I prefer the arcade feel of GTA 3, it's not a serious game to me. It's a game you start playing run around, steal cars, and blow things up. I don't want a driving simulator mixed in with that. I like the crash mechanics but wish the rest would go back to an arcade style of driving.

Wick99

SO much better than GTA IV. Driving in IV was like driving on ice. I like the improved "realistic" driving.

Esperahol

It's better than GTA IV, but not nearly as good as GTA III or San Andreas. I don't really care for "realism" in a game marketing it's self as a crime simulator. I mean in a racing game okay. In something that is going for realism like an FPS okay. But games like Saint's Row or GTA? Nope. Just let me drive and stop screwing with my glide action.

orz

If you're not playing as Franklin its a complete pain, not a whole lot other to say than that. I hate how you need to go fast but really can't turn any more than 20 degrees or so without going everywhere.

sidd230

Definitely better than GTA IV. Way better. Te driving in GTA IV was terrible. Absolutely terrible. I despised it.