Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

The Crew’s RPG Customization Options Featured in New Video

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
S

Shawn Hopkins

the-crews-rpg-customization-opti.jpg

Ubisoft has released a new trailer that takes a deeper dive into its upcoming racing MMORPG The Crew’s RPG-like customization features.

This video gives you an idea of how very different you can make cars look and perform within the game’s Street, Raid, Dirt, Performance and Circuit specs. It also shows how players will go about earning customization options and perks by completing challenges and gaining in-game cash.

The Crew will be out Dec. 2 on Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4 and PC. Before launch there will also be a closed console beta in November on PS4 and Xbox One, which you can sign up for here.

The post The Crew’s RPG Customization Options Featured in New Video appeared first on Racing Game Central.

Continue reading...

Pretty awesome video. Thanks for posting it man. I think this game is going to be stellar. Graphics are stunning and the choice of vehicles are really cool. Definitely going to look into getting this game for Christmas. I've kind of hit a rut in my gaming and maybe this will capture my interest.

troutski

I love deep customization in racing games. It's even better when it really does affect your performance in a tangible way based on what you're racing on and what the conditions are like.

Squigly

Finally something that matches NFS: Underground's level of customization. Thanks for sharing, even more hyped than ever for this game's release now :p

wowtgp

I am really looking froward to this game now. The more I see, the more I want to play this game.

Wubwub

That was a very well made trailer and it certainly got me even more hyped for the game than I already was. I think the customization they are doing now is a step in the right direction as it seems like they have evolved it in the best way by using them to be helpful in different situations.

I hope this customization system is good because in some games you have to grind to get upgrades, and in other game the upgrades really don't make that big of a difference. But I have a good feeling about the crew.

shreklock

I hope this customization system is good because in some games you have to grind to get upgrades, and in other game the upgrades really don't make that big of a difference. But I have a good feeling about the crew.
They better not make it practically impossible to get the best stuff without paying. If they did, I don't think I'd play this game much.

Squigly

They better not make it practically impossible to get the best stuff without paying. If they did, I don't think I'd play this game much.
I think you can get some currency just by logging in every day, so it's just a matter of time to unlock them, or paying for them immediately.

theGIJST

Saw this video and the customization is one of the main aspects of a racing game. I don't know why all big racing games developers got away from this. New Need for Speed games don't offer any good customization options. The old NFS game, Underground 2 was a lot better than any of the newer ones. I like The Crew for this, and I think the customization in this game is going to be amazing. Now, only thing they have to improve is the handling. Please do that, Ubisoft.

BluBird

It looks interesting, especially the fact that I'd be able to drive across the entire country. I doubt my PC could handle this at proper 1080, though. Guess I'll have to finally decide which next-gen I want to start off with.