Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

wulfman

hahaha married with children was great. of course seinfeld, fresh prince, gotta add frasier in there. newer ones that are decent are two and a half men and family guy. nurse jackie is pretty good. simpsons has lost its luster.

jurew2

The best sitcom I watched this far would probably How I Met Your Mother, I watched every episode of it until they finished it airing. I also love the Big Bang Theory where I watched all the episodes also and it is also very funny and overall fun to watch. One of the older sitcoms I like would probably be That 70s Show on which I got addicted a while ago and watched all the season in a really short amount of time. You got to love sitcoms that are funny and can get you addicted to them so easily.

mssfgaming

Sitcoms to me, are the best thing on television. Of course, I love dramas. Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones just rule(d) the ratings and such. Dramas are considered to be one of the best things on television. But casually, sitcoms are just so fun to watch. It's fun just to lay down on the couch and watch some Arrested Development, New Girl, Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, The Office, what ever it is, I usually just love it and continue to binge watch it. Sitcoms have this addicting attribute to it, it's not as emotionally draining like Breaking Bad or require some actual attention like Sherlock. It just needs a half working brain and a mouth so you can laugh a lot. :) Oh how I love sitcoms. Even if it is the less part of acclaimed television shows.

wulfman

Yea I like sitcoms. Always been a fan. Still watch King of Queens and Curb Your Enthusiasm. Two and a Half Men. Just entertaining and relaxing .

Wubwub

I'm a 90s kid so I like Seinfeld and Friends. I absolutely hate laugh tracks though. They make sitcoms really annoying to watch for me.
I never understood the hate for soundtracks but recently I have been noticing it more and more. I still don't notice it for the most part though, but now that I think about it, it does seem kind of odd that shows add artificial laughter on their punch lines.

NickJ

Sitcoms now are not nearly as good as they were back in the day. I think that's because the plots are rehashed and there is hardly any chemistry between actors anymore. A lot seem forced, er go they don't last very long on t.v.

Gin0710

I liked Roseanne, Full House, Family Matters. For a while we would watch Family Ties, Kate and Allie. Has anyone ever watched some of the sitcoms on the Disney Channel? There was one that came on. I wasn't watching tv it was just playing, but it was just this awful show about a dog who can talk and everyone was ragging on the mother because she hates dogs. It was a horrible show. Hopefully it got cancelled.

wowtgp

I am not that much into sitcoms to be honest. I ma much more into serious drama like Game of Thrones and House Of Cards. Te Office was really good though.

NickJ

I am not that much into sitcoms to be honest. I ma much more into serious drama like Game of Thrones and House Of Cards. Te Office was really good though.

What about The Walking Dead, American Horror Story, and Penny Dreadful?

camsdad

I love all of the 90's sitcoms. Actually 80's and 90's. It seems like everything was simple, but so much better. The jokes were still cheesy, the shows were still outrageous, and most of them were just spin offs of other shows. They all had a formula though and made it work. I enjoy some shows today, too many romance heavy plot lines though.

Gin0710

Sitcoms these days are pretty lame and crude. I don't like comedy that is crude and offensive. I don't find it funny at all. I wish people would understand that you don't have to be an asshole to be funny.

camsdad

So I just discovered a show called the exes that's on tv land I think, I saw it on hulu. It stars Donald Faison, Leah Remni, Newman from Seinfeld and the tall blonde from 3rd Rock from the sun. It's not too crude, I feel like th characters play their roles very well and it has just the perfect amount of over the top acting.

funone22

I still watch Married with Children today because they play the reruns on television. It's such a funny show and I laugh so much. There are other 90's sitcoms I really like. Right now I watch The Big Bang Theory and I find it to be hilarious especially that scene with the smoking monkey.

Wubwub

I still watch Married with Children today because they play the reruns on television. It's such a funny show and I laugh so much. There are other 90's sitcoms I really like. Right now I watch The Big Bang Theory and I find it to be hilarious especially that scene with the smoking monkey.
That one is a classic. I don't know what it is about that show that made it so good but I think it just had a lot of personality to it.

sillylucy

I love a good sitcom! Did anyone else like to watch TGIF? I had to watch Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Boy Meets World. They just made me feel like all way safe and good in the world.

Wubwub

I love a good sitcom! Did anyone else like to watch TGIF? I had to watch Sabrina the Teenage Witch and Boy Meets World. They just made me feel like all way safe and good in the world.
Boy meets world was super fun although I don't know how much I'd like it now as an adult. They came out with a spin off now called girl meets world but I haven't checked it out yet.

hafiz93

I don't watch many sitcoms these days unfortunately. The only one I've been watching is Big Bang Theory but it seems that the quality has gone downhill. I still haven't watch season 9, but judging from season 8 it's not as good anymore. I'll still watch season 9 whenever I have the chance. I really enjoy watching South Park but I don't think that counts as a sitcom.

Don't really watch them anymore, but back in the day Martin and Fresh Prince were my jams. Nowadays, thanks to the internet, Friends is getting a lot of love, and Seinfeld is in my queue...