Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Jellyfish

I grew up with them and as silly they actually are I just enjoy them.

Favourites are King of Queens, Married with children, Unhappily ever after, The fresh prince.

jcairns82

Married with Children was great and it's poorer version, Unhappily ever after was a great replacement.

These days, I'm watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, The League, and South Park.

davis

Pretty much everything that was mentioned, plus Scrubs and Boardwalk Empire. Boardwalk Empire is probably my favorite show so far. EDIT: I guess that's not a sitcom

ReinaDIa

I grew up with them and as silly they actually are I just enjoy them.

Favourites are King of Queens, Married with children, Unhappily ever after, The fresh prince.
I like King of Queens also. Arthur and Doug are my favorites. I see a lot of myself in Carrie lol

NatureSun

The only sitcom I really follow nowadays is How I met Your Mother.

It has actually got pretty interesting since they introduced the mother in the show. And since this is its last season I really am enjoying it.

Rand paul

The only sitcom I really follow nowadays is How I met Your Mother.

It has actually got pretty interesting since they introduced the mother in the show. And since this is its last season I really am enjoying it.

HIMYM
That show is legen-wait for it-dary.

dailypost1

I used to watch and follow Sitcom Home Improvement all the time. To me that was the best show ever not because it is better than any others but I grew up watching that show.

Jellyfish

I used to watch and follow Sitcom Home Improvement all the time. To me that was the best show ever not because it is better than any others but I grew up watching that show.
Right, I forgot that. I don't really like that every episode is supposed to carry a message but the show itself was awesome.

Well Friends was the first and the best sitcom I started watching. Still watch the reruns from time to time. Arrested Development and IT Crowd are two others that I like a lot. Plus, if South Park counts, add it to the list.

Jellyfish

Well Friends was the first and the best sitcom I started watching. Still watch the reruns from time to time. Arrested Development and IT Crowd are two others that I like a lot. Plus, if South Park counts, add it to the list.
Well, South Park isn't really a sitcom but it surely is great. For me it is one of the best things ever when it comes to media.

I'd say its almost a good thing it got over while it was still brilliant. Wouldn't want it to end up the way most sitcoms do now by going for far too long. Just look at HIMYM, Two and a Half Men, Simpsons, Family Guy. All good for different periods of time but now running past their expiry date.

davis

How can you guys talk about sitcoms when Jelly is out of his mind banning everyone here?

Oakster

How has no one mentioned Seinfeld yet?
These days the best ones are The League, HIMYM and Always Sunny in Philadelphia

I'd say its almost a good thing it got over while it was still brilliant. Wouldn't want it to end up the way most sitcoms do now by going for far too long. Just look at HIMYM, Two and a Half Men, Simpsons, Family Guy. All good for different periods of time but now running past their expiry date.

Very true, never good for something to outlive its welcome.

Farrah

It took me awhile to get it, but now I actually love The Big Bang Theory. I admit I didn't get it in the beginning, but then there was a marathon, and now I love it. Its best to go back to season one and watch all of the episodes for better understanding.

ReinaDIa

Arthur is crazy but you have to love him.

You see a lot of Carrie in yourself? I don't know if that's a good thing. She can be quite bitchy.

I agree but I kind of just meant a lot of things get on my nerves. I'd like to think I'm easy to get along with.
A lot of the things she says and does, I wouldn't. She's overbearing and that's something I don't really like or tolerate.