Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Silly console accessories that you have used

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Ghost Rider

I know that a lot of us here are console addicts. A lot of us here also have purchased at least one console accessory like the Pocketstation for the PS1, the Kinect for the Xbox 360 and the Power Glove for the NES. A lot of these accessories are downright silly. Like the dance pad that I purchased for my PS1. It is used to play the dance game entitled Dance Dance Revolution. I think it's silly because it's just an oversized controller that you step on. What other silly console accessories did you try out?

Wubwub

I thought the dance pad was pretty silly too, and I did get to use that. It's not as silly as most of the accessories for the older consoles, though. :) We never bought any of them, because they were just too expensive, but I did get to try out my friend's Power Glove for the Nintendo back then, and it was awful. Such a waste of money, in my opinion.

BelgianRockfan

I have the PS Move. Problem is I only got one, so you can't play a lot of games with two people or more, so it hardly ever gets used. I'm planning on buying an Oculus Rift though, which you could see as a PC accessory, I guess. I've got really high hopes for that one.

Wubwub

I have the PS Move. Problem is I only got one, so you can't play a lot of games with two people or more, so it hardly ever gets used. I'm planning on buying an Oculus Rift though, which you could see as a PC accessory, I guess. I've got really high hopes for that one.
That's too bad because games like ones on PS Move are mostly only fun when played with others. It's what I found of the Kinect anyway. I would never play it alone but when there are people around it's great for a laugh.

ACSAPA

I have a few PS2 dance mats for Dance Dance Revolution but I think the Dreamcast had some weird peripherals. Dreamcast had the keyboard for Typing of the Dead, maracas for Samba de Amigos , microphone for Seaman and a fishing rod peripheral.
The most expensive peripheral I've seen was the huge cockpit controller with the foot pedals for the XBox game Steel Batallion.
The PS2 chainsaw controller for Resident Evil 4 and the sword controller for one of the Onimusha games were also memorable.

Every single wiimote accessory.

They don't even have electronics, mostly. They're just fancy handles. I had a steering wheel, a tennis racket, a gun (this was worthwhile) and a sword-looking stick.

They do make you play slightly better, though. :D

ACSAPA

There are certain game accessories that I would have liked to have just as collectibles. In Japan they released PS2 controllers made to look like Yuna's guns from Final Fantasy X2. They looked pretty cool and detailed. I would have bought them just to display on a shelf.