Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Jellyfish

Do you like the Silent Hill games?

I enjoyed them very much, every single one. The big plus with these games is the atmosphere. It is not so much about killing zombies and mutants, it is just scary and mindblowing. There is something happening with you and in you, you get shocked. Great for a game to accomplish something like that.

jcairns82

These games were great. Likely the first time I was genuinely 'scared' playing a game, was when the first one was released. As for the film versions, let's pretend that they never happened.

Hemingway

I've only ever really enjoyed the games released on PC. Using a controller for a survival horror just takes away a certain element of immersion. Silent Hill 2 is definitely my favourite of the series. I can't tell you how many pairs of underwear were ruined by that game.

Jellyfish

These games were great. Likely the first time I was genuinely 'scared' playing a game, was when the first one was released. As for the film versions, let's pretend that they never happened.
I love the first movie and I've never understood why I am so lonely with that opinion. The second movie was bad as hell though.

Yes, though the older ones, up until SH4. Then they started going rather downhill, unfortunately.

And I liked the first Silent Hill movie too! It was great, really atmospheric. The second one was terrible, so disappointed that I wasted time watching it.

I liked the first game but the rest were just a downslope for me. I guess I was expecting too much from the first one and I just kept getting let down. The first one will always be a spectacular horror game for me though.

Ghost Rider

I liked the first two Silent Hill games. Silent Hill 1 has a special place in my burning heart. It was a very scary game that gave the Resident Evil series a run for its money. It also told a great story to boot unlike the cheesy zombie/umbrella of the RE games.

But the succeeding Silent hill games have turned me off - especially The Room. It was a nice concept but the combat was just very disappointing.

Wubwub

I liked watching my friends play these games more than actually playing it. Whenever I played it myself, I found I could get as creeped out because I was focusing on the gameplay and also I got a bit bored because it was a bit too slow, but it was still very entertaining to watch.

jurew2

I like scarry and creepy games, so I really liked the Silent Hill releases. I think that they were one of the best horror games at the time and I didn't get bored with them easily.

mssfgaming

I love the original but the recent additions of the Silent Hill series have been very weak, even if you don't compare it to the original and just the bar of good gaming standards. I had immense hope when PT was released, and when there was a new Silent Hill game coming out with amazing names behind the game, but ever since that was cancelled, I've sort of lost hope when it comes to the series. Maybe something will change that?

niiro17

I love Silent Hill games. I really love the very first Silent Hill game on PS1 the game has different ending. There is one Silent Hill that I didn't finished because I can't find where I'm supposed to go, I think it was The Room. I really hate that game and it was also creepy.

peelout247

Yeah, I was surprised that this title flew under the radar for me. Because I really liked the Alone In The Dark series ever since it came out for Dreamcast. So I really missed out on this especially when the movie was released. Which till this day is still one of the most scariest horror films ever released. So much props for this one.