Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Norjak71

Has anyone ever taken a break from causing havoc in Los Santos and just walked around to sight see? One of my favorite things to do in online or strictly story mode is to steal a plane and fly high about the mountains and parachute down, gliding right across as close as I can get to the edge until I land safely. I love going in first person and exploring the mountains. Supposedly, there is a big-foot like creature wandering around but I don't know if this was a hoax to generate more excitement about free-roam capabilities.

What are your favorite things to go around and look at when you're not trying to steal fancy sports cars and locate enemies on the map?

I used to go to the top of the Vinewood sign just to stare at the geeat view when it first came out. Now it doesn't feel as amazing as it did at the beginning, so I don't really take my time to sightsee anymore.

krnd

Haven't honestly tried much sightseeing unless it involves exploding a jet and causing some ruckus, I will definitely try some of these spots in GTA V now :p

mauricioq

Of course, sometimes I just like to see and appreciate all the amazing work that the guys in the graphics department had. The city is super realistic and very similar to the real one. Like you, going in with a plane is the best option.

ACSAPA

Sometimes I follow the NPCs around. You can literally follow an NPC through their whole day.
They have lives and are programmed to go to work and home, etc.

raceman998

I love the free roam in GTA. I really love the environment and sightseeing is my favourite thing in GTA 5. It's really amazing.

krnd

We should definitely work on compiling a list of sightseeing worthy places in GTA V, I'd love to show some to my young sibblings whenever they're around.

jahroberts

Sadly I don't have GTA V on next gen AND it's on PS3 so I have the south-end of graphics, kinda upset I don't have the first person capabilities because I really like taking breaks in gta V, having night outs, cashing out my investments and going bird hunting.

But sometimes I leave los santos just to hold up some shops/blow open some cash registers ;)

FuZyOn

The scenery is beautiful but I don't really take time for sightseeing, I usually am too busy messing around! :p

evelin

Used to do that in GTA: San Andreas, and imagine that the graphics back then weren't spectacular... nowadays, since I'm a bit older, this lil' shenanigan doesn't appeal to me as much. :D

pwarbi

I've done the sight seeing on most of the GTA series, as its only then I think you actually see how much depth and detail Rockstar have put into the game itself.

When the story mode as been completed or even if your just taking a break, there's nothing wrong with walking along the beach or taking in the nightlife of the city.

lisasian86

I can usually only stick to sight seeing for a few minutes before I get bored and steal a car, although for those few minutes I am sightseeing I really appreciate the work that has gone into the game, some of it is really beautiful.

pwarbi

Maybe steal a car and then go sightseeing in it? Seriously though, there's so much effort that Rockstar have put into the games visually, the only way to really appreciate it is if we take time out and really explore the full landscape that's there for us to explore.

chankydbest

Hey! I'm new to this forum.I love this game so much.mostly I really impressed with the graphical aspect of this game.when I not in a mission, I always go on a sightseeing trip.
cheers guys..

belovedad

I live for chaos in GTA. The closest I will get to doing something close to normal is acting like a regular citizen which I cannot do in multiplayer because I usually get killed.

madinracing

Hey! I'm new to this forum.I love this game so much.mostly I really impressed with the graphical aspect of this game.when I not in a mission, I always go on a sightseeing trip.
cheers guys..
First of all, welcome to the forum. Just like you, I am also impressed with the graphics and the sound.

pwarbi

That's what makes GTA a classic game. While the missions in the game are quality, if you want a break from the storyline there's lots of other things to do aswell. From just driving round and admiring the sights, to completing the side missions that are available, the choice is yours.