Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

mauricioq

It's fun the first times but after you've done it for a month it gets a little repetitive. Like everything in games, I guess.

mark973

It gets pretty repetitive but it always makes for some good getaway situations. Robbing a store with a friend and making up some convoluted escape attempt is always fun.

FosterTXT

Ever since I started playing the original Grand Theft Auto, I always hoped that there would be a feature included in the game that would allow me to rob an actual store that was in the game. Now that the feature is finally here, I abuse it like no ones business. I will admit though it is starting to get a bit old. We should be able to rob more stores.

Nope. I can't say that I have ever robbed the gas station, ingame and out. Did they implement the bank robbery missions yet? Actually, I think they called them "stakeouts".

rgrimes

It's fun, but after a while it just gets boring. Would be better if they implemented the heists already... it's been so long!

teabwoi

That's the only bad and boring thing about it. It is really fun the first few times that you do it but after a while it gets really boring and repetitive.

wowtgp

I am having a lot of fun robbing stores, especially in GTA Online. It's really fun. This shit never gets old.

Askani

I wish you could do it on console to though. Has anyone walked in on a robbery in progress? Now that can be fun. Start your own brand of vigilante justice and when done rob the store yourself. God I love this game.

TroyMcClure

It's hilarious online when you hear other players screaming down there mic in an attempt to get more money from the shop keeper! Robbing stores is a good way to get some pocket change for ammo, clothes, edibles and weapons :) I often pick people up online and take them on a crime spree hehe.

teabwoi

I think that it is really funny too when I hear other players that are playing the game screaming out "give me the money like they are in the real world or something". I just really like this game and I hope that they have already started working on the next one because I really think that that one is going to be epic.

davidj96

GTA V online is the absolute best way to pass time in my opinion. I really enjoy robbing the gas stations, and sometimes I hide out behind the counter afterwards just so I can have a awesome shootout with the police. Be careful when robbing though and make sure your gun has bullets in the chamber, because if not, the clerk may gun you down instead.

jurew2

The first the times I've done it was pretty fun, but it gets pretty repetitive quite fast and it gets boring after a while.

ray king

Nope, its a really fun task. After a while though, you just keep doing it and get better at it. I enjoy it man

mkkbxu.jpg

KNH

I used to do it a lot but haven't in a long time. It got repetitive so I got tired of it, but maybe I'll do it again for old time's sake :D

joebel

The first time you do it is always the funnest. After a couple of times however there's nothing too special about it :)