Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Recommend a good horror movie

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
Depends what kind of horror you're after, and how messed up you want it to be! Oh, and if you'll watch stuff with subtitles, too...

Tetsuo is awesome and completely freakin bonkers. I've watched it twice and still can't force it to make any sense. Still awesome in a weird way though.

ChristosR

The best new horror movie is definitely The Conjuring. It's supposed to be based on real events of the Warren family and their exorcisms, i don't know how much of it is actually true, but it is surely a terrifying experience, especially if you're watching it all by yourself.

mssfgaming

In the classic realm of movies, you should check out Psycho from Alfred Hitchcock. It's not much of a horror but a very, very tense thriller, to a point of a horror movie. In modern media, Buried is an excellent movie. It is also a thriller movie but the acting and most definitely the twists in the movie are executed perfectly.

jcairns82

Why not try going old school and watch the original Halloween or Nightmare on Elm Street. Sure, the acting is lame and their hair styles are outdated, but it makes for a great date night or evening with friends. Just be sure to turn out all the lights and turn the sound up loud.

The Halloween series, is my favorite Horror movies of all time. They are great and they are also very entertaining. A great series to definitely watch.

matrixor

My favorite horror movie is the Saw franchise. It contains great movies. The horror there is pretty big. I like the characters and the story.

Wubwub

I liked the Japanese version of the Ring, and I highly recommend it if you aren't against reading subtitles. I myself prefer not to resort to subtitles, but it's honestly worth it for the experience. It's a few notches above the American remake in my opinion, and even the sequel was very good.

niiro17

Japanese and Thailand are great for making a horror movies. I watched some of them last few years but I forgot the title of the movie. It's scary.

Wubwub

My favorite horror movie is the Saw franchise. It contains great movies. The horror there is pretty big. I like the characters and the story.
I've never liked gore in movies but I'm curious to check out at least the first one because I think the idea of Saw is fairly good and also lots of people love it so I'm sure at least the first one will be good.

Athanas

When it comes to horror, I like watching the African magic movies. But be careful when watching some of these horror movies with children. Some of them really disturb them and may bring about nightmares.

overcast

I'd say take a look at some of the old movies from 90s and even some scifi. And some of the foreign movies frm korea. Those are some good horror.