Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Races With Flare Guns

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

troutski

So start up a GTA Race and have your friend use the Flare Gun as the only weapon. When you hit a vehicle's tires with the flare gun, the vehicle will explode fairly quickly. It's a fun way to incorporate the flare gun into the game and do something different in a race. :D

Wubwub

I love inventing mini games like this especially in one that's as versatile as GTA. I think I will try this out with my friends very soon, thanks for sharing!

troutski

You can pretty much invent whatever you want if you're willing to do things in a certain fashion. That's how people have created game types from GTA IV that aren't actually available in GTA V by default.

teabwoi

Haha this sounds like it would be really cool to try out I will definitely try this out with my buddies later.

teabwoi

Yeah I have done this and I will tell you that this is really cool and something that you should do if you have not done it before that good thing with this game is that there are so many new things that you can try that will make this game stick with you for a really long time. There is just so much fun that you can have when you are playing this game.

Susime

I really need to unlock the flare gun and soon. I'm gonna have some serious fun with the thing.