Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Project CARS PS4 Screenshots

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
S

Shawn Hopkins

We’ve seen beautiful Project CARS screens and footage before, but the assumption there was that it was always running on a beefy PC. Now Slightly Mad Studios has shared some screens of the PS4 version of its upcoming racer. Still gorgeous.

Slightly Mad also reiterated that it intends to make Project Cars compatible with Sony’s Project Morpheus VR headset:

“That’s right, Project CARS will be one of the first games on PS4 to support virtual reality via the Project Morpheus headset. Finally, you’re going to really feel what it’s like sitting in the driving seat of a high performance machine as you look around the cockpit, glance left and right as you overtake an opponent, and get an exhilarating sense of speed as you scream down the finishing straight,” wrote Creative Director Andy Tudor in a blog post.

[Source: Playstation Blog]

The post Project CARS PS4 Screenshots appeared first on Racing Game Central.

Continue reading...

Cera

Even though I don't have a PS4 right now I have to say those images look pretty tempting. I think I would need to get a few other games on my wish list before I could run out and buy a new system though.