Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Project Cars is coming to consoles. Are you planning on picking it up?

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Chia555

The game looks absolutely beautiful in the trailers. They are most likely using a PC but I can't wait to see this game on a console when it comes out. I'm interested to see how the physics, graphics, and content compare to games like Forza and GT.

sidd230

Meh. Consoles are dumbed down, cheap devices. They won't do this game any good. Play it on the PC if you want to truly experience it.

Wubwub

Yeah, they are probably using PCs and way better graphics than they will eventually release on consoles as they usually do, but as long as the game is nice and unique I personally wouldn't mind. If they put in some extra features that would separate them from other racing games, such as what Burnout and NFS did, I'd definitely be more interested, but if they are just another car racing game, I really see no point in it.

mikelouis

Meh. Consoles are dumbed down, cheap devices. They won't do this game any good. Play it on the PC if you want to truly experience it.

It depends on the type of console that you are using. Now people are buying the new PS4 and am sure it has better graphics that will run the game.

AndreiFL

I'm not sure. If it will run on PC, then I'll buy it for PC, since it is also less expensive. If I can't run it, I'll definitely buy it for the PS4.