Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

PC Games That Got You Addicted

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Rockhem

ArmA 2 definitely got me hooked. I spent 950 hours playing ArmA 2, finally I am just about done with that game, but I am moving on to ArmA 3 which will probably take up even more of my time! I spent so much time on Life mods, I would say I spent about 300 hours on Island Life, 400 hours on Takistan Life, then 250 hours on other things that are not those 2 life mods.

There has been many of them. I love Sims and I have been addicted to them for my entire life! That's a game I wouldn't live without I also love GTA San Andreas.

I think I got addicted to Minecraft. The game may look simple and all, but there's so much that you can do in the game! It's even more fun when you play on a server with a couple of other people!

RamZor

League of legends got me really hooked. I have been playing it for a lot of years daily and I never feel likg quitting.

ray king

My addiction started with Warcraft and WoW, I couldn't get enough of those games. I eventually played a bit of Dawn of War. These games had a lot of re-playability, with their skirmishes and online battles, so it was pretty fun. Some games just pull you in, and end up playing every sequel.

Wubwub

I think I got addicted to Minecraft. The game may look simple and all, but there's so much that you can do in the game! It's even more fun when you play on a server with a couple of other people!
I've never played the game but a few of the kids in my family are addicted to it too. I would like to get into it but unfortunately I can't afford another addiction at the moment.

Wubwub

CSGO got me addicted to PC gaming. I got it a month ago and have burned 231 hours into it. I am addicted.
Haven't played the new version yet but I remember when the original came out and got popular everyone I knew got addicted to it. I even had a hard time finding opportunities to hang out with my friends because they would use their breaks to play it, but I did understand the phenomenon since I did try it out a couple of times for myself and had a hard time stopping whenever I sat down and started playing.

SuperiorCallz

Yeah. PC games are mostly the ones which get me addicted, even though I've had my fair share on console (Grand Theft Auto, Call of Duty) A few games that I've been 'addicted' to on PC include: Skyrim, Assassin's Creed: Black Flag, Minecraft, Garry's Mod, DayZ & Arma 3. I love gaming!