Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

Nobody has been able to do this....

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

troutski

Nobody has been able to stop the train in GTA V without the use of mods or glitches. They stick tons of crap in the way of the train, and even a dozen dumps can't get the job done. Other people have tried tanks, titans, and everything else you can think of. Check it out!

troutski

P.S. I'm waiting for the one thing to stop the train to be something stupid and small like putting a bicycle sideways on the tracks. Who knows? Maybe it really IS unstoppable by obstacle.

Wubwub

That
P.S. I'm waiting for the one thing to stop the train to be something stupid and small like putting a bicycle sideways on the tracks. Who knows? Maybe it really IS unstoppable by obstacle.
That does sound like something they would do lol. I don't think the train can be stopped but yeah I hope they put in some kind of way to do it and hopefully we just haven't found it yet.

ACSAPA

Heh, not even I can try to stop one of those trains. I thought I was the only one who tried. It wasn't even for any particular reason. I just challenged myself to pile up some cars and see if that could stop a speeding train in GTA V, and no, it can't.

Wubwub

Heh, not even I can try to stop one of those trains. I thought I was the only one who tried. It wasn't even for any particular reason. I just challenged myself to pile up some cars and see if that could stop a speeding train in GTA V, and no, it can't.
I always find stuff like this to do in these games but in this version of course it is a lot more detailed which just adds even more to the fun factor.

ACSAPA

I always find stuff like this to do in these games but in this version of course it is a lot more detailed which just adds even more to the fun factor.
Yeah, sometimes it's just fun to do random things in GTA. GTA V, especially, is loads of fun even when you're not really doing anything cool. There are a lot of ways to kill time with this game, and a lot of ways to do "nothing" and still have it be fun, since it's a sandbox game.

Wubwub

Yeah, sometimes it's just fun to do random things in GTA. GTA V, especially, is loads of fun even when you're not really doing anything cool. There are a lot of ways to kill time with this game, and a lot of ways to do "nothing" and still have it be fun, since it's a sandbox game.
I like that nowadays you could find a lot of these hidden gem activities that people are coming up with a lot easier. I remember finding a lot of these in the older games but of course then there wasn't much online content and discussion and in those games there was much less to discover as well.

Susime

Has anyone been able to stop the train other than using mods yet?

I've shot the driver but to no avail and tried the obligatory sticking things in front of it with no result. Still, it's quite fun to sit in one of those flatbed cars and shoot stuff that passes by.

I'm glad you can't stop it. The train is my best chance of survival when I have a bounty on me. Granted it doesn't always work well, but it's fun to ride it while everyone is after me.

Squigly

Well, I think it does add an element of realism to the game. There's not much that would be able to stop several hundred tonnes of steel travelling at high speed.

Wubwub

I'm glad you can't stop it. The train is my best chance of survival when I have a bounty on me. Granted it doesn't always work well, but it's fun to ride it while everyone is after me.
Lol you're right. If other players could stop it then it might put an obstacle in your plan. I think it would be nice because it's funny and also fun to do to others too if it were possible.

I have to admit that it would be pretty cool if people could blow up the train or derail it in some way. It wouldn't be a great hiding spot anymore, but it would be really fun to see the destruction.

Arvis

That train is probably programmed to be unaffected (or just partially effected, for example slowing down) by any external physics. It might be fun trying to stop the train, but fun goes away once you know that it's probably unstoppable.

That was an entertaining video lol, people really try to do the most insane creative things in this game. If only I had the time to dedicate to these things, that these people do

Norjak71

LOL I have never tried to stop it. Most of the time i try to get by in my BATI 801 doing wheelies, which of course never works as I hit a bump and get crushed.

FuZyOn

I was able to stop the train with a Just Cause 3 mod (I'll let you guess how) but on vanilla it's literally impossible. I jammed thanks over monster trucks in its way and it still wasn't enough.