Callback \rw\loadSkin::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).

New Trailer for Mario Kart 8′s B-Dasher

Callback \rw\load990970::getHtml is invalid (error_invalid_class).
S

Shawn Hopkins

new-trailer-for-mario-kart-8s-b.jpg

Here’s a fun Japanese trailer for the B Dasher, the Mario Kart DS and Wii Kart that’s making a comeback in Mario Kart 8′s first DLC.

The sporty cart with the ridiculous exhaust pipes was a fan favorite, and it looks better than ever in its Wii U incarnation.

There will be two Mario Kart 8 DLC packs. The first, coming November, adds Tanooki Mario, Cat Peach and Link. The second, coming in May 2015, adds Villager, Isabelle and Dry Bowser. The packs also add new tracks, carts, and some new color schemes for Yoshi and Shyguy that can be obtained before the DLC launches through pre-ordering. The DLC is $7.99 per pack or $11.99 for both.

The post New Trailer for Mario Kart 8′s B-Dasher appeared first on Racing Game Central.

Continue reading...

Solar

It looks pretty great! Happy to see this car back. Still, I mostly want the Villager and the new tracks! These two DLC packs are looking pretty damn good.

Squigly

Always nice to see cheaply priced DLC for an awesome party racing game. It gives us some more things to try out and play every game. New tracks in particular make the game more fun.

Wubwub

I never got to play the older versions much so I'm not familiar with this car but it does look really nice and since it's a fan favorite I'm sure it has lots of other merits too. I'll probably be downloading this and I just hope the rest of the pack is good too.

bluekknd2

Oh, it is worth the download. You just gotta try a few cars out and see what you like. I usually go through each car and give them at least 3 runs.

The dlc better be worth the money and it should really add to the game. It is still nice to see nintendo bring back memories of the previous mario kart games. If they integrated every previous track and cars, and characters in a dlc I'd buy it and it would make the sales go through the roof.

Haven't played Mario Kart (in any incarnation) in quite a while. While this car is cool, it's not enough to make me really want to purchase the DLC pack. I think they need to really energize the franchise with some cool new features and rides. This is a step in the right direction though.

funone22

That looks really cool and thank you very much for sharing. I have always liked the Mario games and started playing when I was a kid. I didn't play this Mario Kart game yet but I plan on trying it one day.

BluBird

I hope each of these karts also comes with wheels or a glider, too. The more customization, the better. Especially if we could get some gliders with a third set of stats.

But there's only one specific thing I can say that I want to be in there. To coincide with Link and the Zelda track(s?) would be to complete the package with an Epona bike or ATV and either a Triforce or Kaepora Gaebora-themed glider.

No, make that three things: I also want Waluigi Pinball and Baby Park as retro tracks.

JessiFox

That looks awesome...thanks for sharing it. I'm getting into Mario Kart more again and it's so nostalgic and fun for me to relive it a little :).

Rob

I love Mario Kart and looking forward to racing this car and all the others. Mario Kart gives you a competitive feeling no other racing combat game does. I wish more games had the power ups and things of that nature.

coeck

Wow thank you for linking us to the trailer of the new Mario cart game. The graphics look insane and so does the game play.
I can't wait until it comes out on may 2015, I will definitely buy this game. No doubt about that.
What are the PC requirements for this game? I do hope i don't have to buy a new PC since i don't have money to upgrade my old one.

troutski

Wow thank you for linking us to the trailer of the new Mario cart game. The graphics look insane and so does the game play.
I can't wait until it comes out on may 2015, I will definitely buy this game. No doubt about that.
What are the PC requirements for this game? I do hope i don't have to buy a new PC since i don't have money to upgrade my old one.

You're joking, right? A) Not a trailer for a new Mario Kart game. B) The game is already out; this is for DLC. C) Nintendo games on PC? Yeah right.

Squigly

You're joking, right? A) Not a trailer for a new Mario Kart game. B) The game is already out; this is for DLC. C) Nintendo games on PC? Yeah right.

Hoping for the day that Nintendo games actually come to PC, for now I'm stuck with playing Pokemon on emulators when my brother borrows my NDS :(

WAVWirmer

Hoping for the day that Nintendo games actually come to PC, for now I'm stuck with playing Pokemon on emulators when my brother borrows my NDS :(

Im sorry to tell you this but that will never happen. Nintendo is such a closed company that need control of every aspect of their franchises and consoles. And since Nintendo has no control over PC's they wont put their franchises out on it. One of the reasons why they turned Sony down when they approached them about making a disc based Nintendo console was because they wouldnt have control over the discs thats the games where to be printed on. So Sony created the PlayStation with regular CD's and Nintendo made the GameCube with proprietary micro CD's.